Hi again: raura

"Ross I-"

"Please, I don't want to talk about this." Ross said jamming the key into the hole.

"What happened daddy?" Angel asks.

"Nothing baby," Ross said. My phone rang and it was rocky.

"Rocky?"

""Laura, Riker stole Ross's phone," he said. The phone was on speaker so Ross heard.

Ross tapped his pocket to find no phone.

"Damn it!" He said. I shushed him and looked over at the kids.

"Where's everyone ?" I asked.

"Ratliff and Rydel went to go get the kid and I'm going home with Vanessa," he explained.

"Wait, why are you going home with Vanessa?" I Asked.

Rocky stutters, "she didn't have a ride."

"Um..alright? Be careful, did the police get Riker?" I asked.

"Yep and Sam." He said.

"Sam was involved too?" I asked. "Yeah he was in the back. Bye laur, gotta go." He said hanging up.

Ross started to drive.

"Did Riker kill your dad?" I asked him, and Ross hesitates.

"He claims it was an accident. But how does he "accidently" put a bomb right under my dad's pillow?" He asked.

"Maybe he-"

"No, he killed him," Ross protests. My heart felt heavy thinking of Riker blowing up his dad. Ross's eyes got misty. "That's when Riker started making fun of me being dyslexic. That's when I thought I was bipolar Laura. My dad was ripped away from me," he said.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

I always felt bad because when the girls wanted him to read to them most of the time he couldn't.

"I love you." I said holding his fee hand.

"At least i have you, and I love you so much. You mean everything to me." He said putting his hand on his thigh.

"Do you, -" I paused. "Do you think that if riker killed me -"

"Please don't say that." Ross's voice was pitched.

"I don't want him in my life anymore. Laura. He ruins everything." Ross parks.

"I just want you and the kids. We stole move, yeah we should move," Ross said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Florida, Miami. Yeah Miami, that's far." He said.

"But I love California." I paused and touched his hand. "And your family is here." I said.

"Your my family," he said looking at me with tender eyes.

"I...I guess so.."

----------------------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

10 chapters left!