Hi again: Raura

Rikers pov:
"W-what?"

"I'm so sorry.." Vanessa stuttered. Tears literally were like a faucet. I looked over and looked at Laura watching.
"I'm sorry.." She mouthed.

She knew.

She knew and she didn't tell me.

I run out of the room and grab Laura's arm. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked. "For one. I didn't even know she was coming..besides.."

"BESIDES WHAT?!"

"Besides-"

"BESIDES THE GIRL I LOVE IS GETTING MARRIED? YEA I FIGURED. "

"Riker stop yelling at me." Laura said. Anger was building inside me, something I couldn't contain. "NO! JUST SHUT UP LAURA! YOU NEVER LEARN TO KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT. YOU KNEW! YOU KNEW I LOVED HER! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU YOUR NOTHING LIKE VANESSA!!" And with that, I slapped her right across. The impact was so strong Laura fell backwards, My hand hurt.

Ross ran in quickly. "Laura!" He said scooping her off the floor. He inspected her face but Laura wouldn't look him in the eye. "Riker.." Laura said.

Ross looked at me and started to walk toward me. He punches me right in the nose. "Ow!" I exclaim.
Ross doesn't answer to that. He wipes the blood on his jeans and picks Laura up piggy back style and carries her off.

Laura's pov~
Ross carried me to his room and placed me on his bed. He moves the hair out of my face. My right cheek was a dark purple and my tailbone was bruised.
"H-he said I'm nothing like Vanessa. He's sick of me." I said looking down.
Ross lifted my face back up and made me look at him. He cupped his hands around my face. "Laura. You might not be perfect in Rikers eyes, but you are in mine. And I don't care what Riker says, you'll always be mine and my number one." Ross whispered in my ear.

I heard Riker slam the door which meant he left.
Ross kissed me right after. His kisses trailed down to my neck, he played with the rim of my jeans.

He looked at me intently, slowly reaching down , and I think you know what goes on from there...

-----------------------------------------
Ooooh, looks like Ross is a naughty naughty boy !