ch.1 dancing in the rain

EDITED

*1 year later*

HARRY'S POV.

Today we are moving. I don't really know why but Liam and Zayn thought it would be good. I bet they miss sky. its been a year and we all still miss her. Zayn is still heart broken about it.

Louis and I are cleaning out Sky's old room. she refused to take anything with her, all she took was the clothes that we brought her home in. Louis and I picked up the dirty mattress and put it against the wall. after we did something caught my eye, a red notebook with the word 'private' across the cover, this must be Sky's.

SKYS POV.

"sky wake up!" someone sang.

"no hunter go away!" I grumble back.

okay explaining time. so I tried to kill my self a year ago, but hunter, he found me and saved my life. we ended up going out. now before you say I'm cheating. I'm not, Alex and I broke up when I found out they were sending me back my idea not his.

"yes!" he said before picking me up bridal style and carrying me down stair. once Amy saw us she shook her head and left the room. "what do you want to eat?"

"nothing hunter I'm fine." he shook his head before making me some cereal. I ended up eating it before hearing the rain outside. I was wearing shorts and one of hunters shirts. I grabbed hunters arm and dragged him outside. we played in the rain. we also danced too,

for once I was happy. and I never want it to end.

HARRY'S POV.

As Louis and I read through Sky's journal we realized just how much we hurt her and how much we miss her.

Dear journal,

Today's has been a bad day. the boys hate me I'm positive I don't know why they would ever love me I'm worthless! I'm just a stupid pathetic bitch I don't deserve to be here. I mean they're sending me back right? I knew it would happen! they lied to me, they said they'd never do that me! they don't love me. I just can't wait to go back I'm done with them. But I'm not. I want them to keep me. I trusted them. I wish they loved me still.

we want sky back!

££££££££££££££

1 chapter completed hope u like it!