ch.9 fights

I woke up and I was just in a really bad mood. I got up and showered got dressed then did the same to josh before feeding him. I brushed my hair and put on my black high tops.

I grabbed my back pack and josh and ran down the stairs. skipped breakfast and left after putting josh down. I left without Soula or hunter. I ran to school and once I got there I was half an hour early. I sat down on the front steps of the school waiting. at one point jai pulled up and him and Alex got out. they were aloud to go inside but I was waiting in the rain.

people started to show up and the doors opened. I ran to my locker put my bag in it and slammed it shut. we have an assembly all day on bullying and what it can lead to. as in cutting and suicide. yeah! not. I grabbed my phone as I started to get a call.....zayn.

"hello?" I ask

"Skyler you better be at school or-"

"yes I'm at school I just didn't feel like waiting okay." I said before hanging up. I sat in the very last row of the gym. there were chairs set up I started playing games on my phone then jai and Alex walked in.

"what's jai doing here?" I ask Alex

"I got in trouble so now Jai's gonna follow me all day." he said.

"nice. thank you." I say before there's yelling from the hallway. I run out there and conner and Zack are in a fist fight yelling about how Zack's a pussy because he doesn't want to hurt me. aw oh my god I caused this fight! jai pulled conner back and I grabbed Zack. once he saw me his eyes softened. then I slapped him.

"never. EVER. get into a fight about me!" I say sternly.

"fine." he says then smiles. I laughed then the principal walks down the hall.

"you and you my office now!" he said pointing to conner and Zack, bet you ten bucks that I'll be called down later. they walked down to his office and then Soula and hunter turned the corner, once they saw me they ran over to me and hugged me.

"bitch why the fuck didn't you wait for us?!" Soula yelled cause me to laugh for once today.

"because I'm in a bad mood and I didn't want to wait. then I sat outside for half an hour in the fucking rain then conner and Zack got into a fight about me!" I said

"well then I'll make it better!" hunter said hugging me then kissing me all over my face. I offered a small smile before going back into the gym. the assembly started and you could tell that a lot of people weren't really paying attention to the speaker at all.

half an hour later the principal walked into the gym and asked me to go with him. we walked to his office and Conner and Zack sat on the bench outside his office. we walked by them and into his office.

"okay Skyler, why were Zack and conner fighting over you?" he asked

"because Conner's a dick and bullies me. and one day Zack gave me a ride home because it was raining I asked him why and he said that he's not as bad as everyone thinks. he just hangs around with bad people. then I realized he never actually hit me. then he said he was done with conner. then while they were fighting conner said 'Zack you're a pussy if you won't beat up sky!' so yeah." I say now out of breath. "oh and please don't tell zayn." he knew everything about me. "I take care of myself. I don't need them getting into my life." I beg

"I won't this time. but if it happeneds again I have to."he says, I nod before going back to the gym. the day dragged on. I mostly texted peoples. played some games and talked. we did some Why do u always say sorry? You didn't do anything wrong! And I'm crying over a rock its kinda stupid. then had lunch. it was pretty uncomfortable for me. I was still in a bad mood when I realized that the day was over. like no just don't touch or talk to me and no. I'm not pmsing, people are just stupid today. I waked home a ran to my room. I fell on my bed screaming into my pillow. what the fuck did Zack do! ughhh. I hate my life.

I walked over to my desk and started to write a song

'you push me past the breaking point. I never saw all the hurt you caused.

but now I see everything you've done to me. yeah everything you've done to me.

you pusher me past the breaking point. the closer you get the more I fall apart.

it used to feel so right being in your arms being held tight.

it used to feel so good just to hear your voice when I was 'bout to cry.

but stop!

you pushed me past my breaking point.

now when I see anyone else in your arms I think 'maybe it was me daddy why'd you leave now I'm falling, falling a-part.

daddy why'd you walkout, left me crying left me dying, oh so I'm not even trying.

I thought I made you happy

did you even want me

daddy what did I oh what did I do?

please daddy can you maybe pretty please daddy just give me a clue.

there was a line yeah my breaking point ya

daddy why'd you push me,

push over bord?

sometimes, but only sometimes it really gets to me.

makes me feel yeah so alone

yeah then I just gotta fall down

just to realize daddy you're not worth it

yeah daddy you're not worth it.

maybe I was crying

yeah but daddy you're the real one

daddy now you're dying.

yeah now I may see you smiling but on the inside

oh daddy you're the real one dying.

you pushed me past the breaking point-'

I write before someone knocks on my door.

I open it to see niall. I let him in and sit back at my desk and start to draw.

"you okay sky?" he asks, I nod "what about Zack?" I froze. fuck!

"who told you?" I asked a little harshly.

"your school called." I hate people today.

"it doesn't matter. now get out!" I say not even looking at him. I hear him leave before I get and fall onto my bed again, screaming into my pillow again.

people are truly faggots!

#%-&$-%$

okay so

1) why do I only have 4 comments!?!?!?!??!?"??

2) yeah I wrote that song at 4am this morning.

3) I need ideas!

4)I love you all so byeee