ch.6 the party people

I was about to go on with hunter, lux and Josh were playing Soula an harry snuck of.....I bet for some quick sex. the rest of the boys were still getting ready.

we walked in stage and the crowed blew up. "hello Cheshire!" I yelled this should be good.

SOULA'S POV

Harry and I slipped away for a moment. he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I can't wait till we can stop hiding. I leaned in and kissed his soft lips never wanting to separate. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had his hands on my bum squeezing tightly

"oh suza." he moaned that's when I jumped down from him.

"harry go back and get ready." I say happily as he turned I slapped his ass, hard.

"ey!" harry almost yelled

"don't you go squeezing my ass then get mad when I slap yours." I say running away to josh and lux. I played with them till sky and hunter walked off stage. she came over and sat on the floor with me.

"so Soula....there's a party later at Sam's. its in Doncaster you in?" she asks

"how are we even gonna get there?" I ask

"well if we leave now it only takes two hours we take a cab leave a note with Paul and go. Sam said we could spend the night." she says I nod and we leave.

we finally get there and Sam comes out of the house drunk

"come on bitches let's get this started." she yell. we all run inside and get drunk off our asses.

sky and hunter are so fucking high. Sam's making out with Jake and I'm all alone but I'm so drunk I don't even care! I was dancing in the living room like a whore. then sky and hunter ran over to me and pulled me into a room.

"wha-" I start

"jai beau and Luke are here. if they see us they'll kill me!" she scream over the music.

"shit!" I say. just then three body's run through the door. its jau beau and Luke...great!

they drag us into the car along with Alex?

"you all are in some deep shit!" jai says we drive to a hotel and spend the night there. zayn gonna beat the shit out of us tomorrow! great! note the fucking sarcasm!