Ch.21 Charles

I woke up the next morning a bit more happy then before. today Alex was taking me out.

"Alex!!!!!!" I scream in his ear.

"Holy shit! sky are you okay???" he asks worried shooting up out of his sleep.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just wanted you to get up." I say getting out of bed.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Nope." I smile

"Get ready we're leaving soon." Alex says

--

Alex and I are now are now on our way to the mall. Once we get there we start creating chaos, we ran into stores trashing them. Then I ended up steeling some bracelets. wow. Alex brings out the old me. I like it, we start to calm down and went to go get some food.

"Oi Alex!" a very cute looking guy said walking up to us "oh and who is this cute girl? girlfriend?" he asked

"Charles this is sky and no she's not my girlfriend." Alex says

"Really? well then can I ask this pretty girl on a date?" he asks looking at me

"Why of course." I giggle

"What do you say dinner? then a move? pick you up at say seven?" he asks

"It would be my pleasure." I smile

"Sky we gotta head back before zayn worries." Alex says standing up.we throw out the rest of our food and me and Charles swap numbers then Leave. wait what the fuck? Alex said he loves me, then he let another guy ask me out? what?

Once we got home I jumped Into the shower. then I put on a pair of high waist shorts and a crop top. I covered my scars with make up.

I had a text from Charles saying to meet him at the movie. I smiled as I walked down the road into town. once I got to the movie theater I saw Charles waiting there smiling.

"Hey babe." he smiles at me

"Hey." I say shyly we walk over to the ticket booth.

"What would you like to see?" he asked

"I don't care anything." I say he sighs and whispers something to the guy Charles takes the tickets and we get some snacks the. Walked Into one of the rooms.

-----------------

Omg I'm so sorry that its short and shitty but I need ideas pleaseeeeee help meeee!!!!