Ch.27 the end

HUNTERS POV.

I was woken up to Josh's cries. wait what? he was in sky's room. oh well. I got up and changed him and dressed him. looking at the clock it's 9am

"Come on baby lets go check on mama!" I say baby-like I walk down the all into sky's room and I have tears gushing down my face!

No no no no no!!!!!!! I scream so fucking loud everyone comes rushing over once they see sky they're shocked

Louis and Niall get her down she's blue and lifeless Harry takes josh for me and I slide up against the wall

"No no no no no" I chant "this isn't happening I'm dreaming just like she was this isn't real no no no!" I say to myself trying to wake up. But it doesn't work I look a round her room and there's prices for paper and envelopes to me on my wedding day Josh's birthday! to Louis Niall jai beau jake! I hand the letters to the people with there names on it.

I sit down and open my letter as I read it I feel like dying she thinks she's not worth it! She's worth everything to me! I look around at everybody

"Does anybody know why she did this?" I croaked everybody shook their heads and I cry more

LOUIS POV.

what? she's dead......i don't know what to think she was my little sister! She wants me to have a good life with my family......She was my family! I love you sky

LUKE'S POV.

How? what? when? ugh she was so depressed I already miss her somebody please tell me this is a joke I very shitty prank! I'm the only one who really knows! I hate this so much why is this happening!!

BEAUS POV.

Aw she had a crush on me! I had always thought she was cute but why did she have to kill herself! she was perfect! why would she do this!

********joshs 14th birthday**********

JOSH'S POV.

"Here you go josh. it's from your mum." my dad said handing me a letter

"But I thought you said mum killed herself a long time ago." I say sadly I look at my father standing there tears prick his eyes but he sucks them back.

"She did but she had written this and others to you and me." He said wiping his face.

"Oh." I say as I open the letter I read out loud "Hey Joshy I doubt you know who I am but I'm sky or skyler. I took you in when you were left on the orphanage porch I was an orphan too. so was hunter he played your dad I played your mum. I loved you so much and I really hope you don't end up like me dead. I wanted you to be something great. and I hope you do. can you do me a favor and don't break some girls heart. keep her safe and help her make her stronger inside I love you baby."I say looking at my dad. My mum was a soft subject when it came to dad or uncle Alex or aunt soula. they aren't really my aunt and uncle but I call them that. I don't really know anything about mums family dad says that after she died they had blamed hunter for no reason. dad says I act like her even though we aren't related really. We live in California now permanently dad is married and I hate her. she's so mean. I have a sister her names Deanna I gotta love her she's 8.

"Alex? who's sky?" Deanna asks.

"She was my mum." I say softly I may have never knew her but she took me in and took care of me so I love her for it.

"Where is she now?" se asks I see my dad stiffen up behind me I pull her on my lap and point to the sky.

"She's up there looking down on us making sure we are okay." I smile

"Why is she up there?"

"Because she was strong for to long" I smile she pokes my cheek making me smile even more

"Do you miss her?"

"Yes very much."

Will I ever get to meet her?" she questions

"Yeah baby one day you will." I smile

"Are you-" she was cut off by my dad

"Okay baby that's enough questions I think it's time for cake." he says faking a smile she smiles and hops up. I follow her and we sit around the table eating cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!" Alex and soula burst through the door screaming. they both hug me and we all chill out for a while.

Sometimes I really miss her and I don't even know her but she saved me! I wish she was still here dad has been so sad I've never seen him truly smile.

After a while everybody leaves and I go to bed.

THE

END

😗😉🐉🐡💒🏨🏥⛪🏪🏪🏢🏦🏩🐞🐚🐕🐲🐓🐲🐓🐡📬📦📪📭📮📦📨📩📤📧📲📝📐📔📔📌📎📅📆📆✏📏📏✏📗✂🎷🎸🎷🎻🎻🎹📚✏🎬🎵🎵🎶📛📛🔖📖🎨🎺🎷🎼🎼🎯🎱🎳🎳🎳⚽🎾🏈🏈🏈🏈🏀⛳⛳⛳🎳🏁🍗🍷🍴🍴🍻🍴🍴🍕🏄🍴🍻🍔😶😬👿😇😐😈👲👮👷😶😯👳👲👮🐷🐽🐻🐨

AHHHHHHHHHHHH MY STORY'S OVER SERIOUSLY LITTLE FUCKER FUCK AGGHHHHHH