ch.5 hash tags

I woke up again, regretting it every time, hunter was next to me. I got up and got in the shower while I was in the middle of it the bathroom door opened.

"who is in my bathroom?" I ask

"its hunter. you want some help?" he asks

"hunter. as much as I would love some help if the boys found out they would try to send you back."I say but it was too late hunter was in my shower.

•••••

so after our shower I got dressed and hunter had clothes to change into as well. I bathed josh and dressed him then walked down stairs with him in my arms.

I set josh in his high chair and got some of his food and food for hunter and I. I fed josh and eat a few bites of toast before throwing it away. hunter had some cereal and I washed the dishes and the ones already in the sink.

I took josh out of his high chair and hunter josh and I curled up on the couch. I'm so fucking tired. well that's what drugs does to a girl. I got out my phone and went on Twitter. something caught my eye ,the trends, like #sky #wowzayn #skysabuse #shesback #twitcam. I looked at the stuff people had said.

'#wowzayb hitting sky! she just got back! I'm sorry #sky'

#twitcam who else saw Sky's twitcam? #wowzayn.'

I LOVE FANS! just then harry walked in.

"I'm sorry baby girl please forgive me?!"

"yes harry I forgive you." I say now just zayn. but I will not forgive him! I can't take it! anyways zayn walked in with a pissed of look on his face and all the boys were now in the living room with us.

"you did a fucking twitcam! and filmed me slapping you!" he almost screamed.

"how is this my fault you're the one who slapped me." I said staying calm.

"I can't fucking look at you! why in bloody hell did we even go back for you for?"

"I don't know but why don't you send me back.......again " I mumbled.

"zayn! she did nothing wrong! you hit her! what's with you lately? you've been acting like a prick!" Louis asked.

"are you kidding me!? look at her! she's turned into some emo slut! she has a fucking baby!"

"zayn do you know why I took in that baby?!? because I didn't want him to end up like me! all alone with nobody! he was fucking abandoned just like me! and nobody! no matter what should have to go threw that!" I said. "what happened to you zayn? you're supposed to be my brother! be overprotective! fight with me over stupid shit! be there for me! you used to tell to never bottle up my feelings! that crying was okay that someday you'll explode and hurt the people you love! well guess what after you left me I did end up exploding zayn I tried to fucking kill myself because I thought there was something wrong with me and that's why you gave me back! and yeah I cut but you made me! you made me feel so worthless that I was done trying to stop cutting! Stop trying to turn back the past Zayn. because I'm not that little thirteen year old girl trying to survive in this world alone. I found someone that will always be there for me and I can actually relate to him because he's going through the same thing as me. Zayn I'm fifteen now don't get mad at me because you weren't there to watch me grow up. because you weren't there to stop me from making all those bad choices just stop." I ranted

"I.....sky.....you....and.....josh......I..I...and then......" zayn was speechless. I gave josh to hunter and ran up to my room and cut.

-ugly

-useless

-worthless

-zayn

-for everything.

hunter was bagging on my door. once I did stop I cleaned my cuts and walked out. hunter engulfed me in a hug.

"how is he?" I asked

"he's in tears baby he feels terrible for putting you through that. he wants to start over." hunter said putting josh in his crib.

"after what he said there's no bloody way I'm forgiving him." I say. hunter and I jump in the shower to get ready for tonight. I wear high waist light blue shorts and a black T-shirt. I brush my jet black hair and put on some natural make up then grab a pair of combat boots. I got my laptop and phone charger and put it in a back back along with some of joshs toys and such.

hunter walked into my room in black skinny jeans and a red shirt. I walked into Soulas room an soon regretted it. Soula was fucking making out with harry!

"damn!" I say making there heads shoot up. they looked extremely scared.

"Skyler Payne I swear to god if you tell ill-"

"shut it curly you can't do shit. but dont worry I won't tell Soula has had a crush on you for like ever!" I say Soula blushes so bad and harry kisses her cheek. "but just so you know this is an illegal relationship. so I the cops find out good luck." I say walking out. [I told you soula!] I walk back to my room and lay down. so tired. stupid drugs.....yet so good.

I get josh and walk down stairs where zayn is sitting

"DON'T even think about trying to talk because I'm not in the mood" I say before he can get a word out. I walked outside and into the car. hunter josh and I sat in the very back with Soula. I took silly pictures of Soula hunter and josh. then hunter started taking pictures of me. then he posts them on instagram. once we get there we all get ready for the concert tonight. oh fun.

9082374960872304972097834698754

that's sky now on the side