ch.4 i thought you wanted me?

I woke up in my own room again and I didn't want I wanted to be with hunter I don't want to be around zayn anymore. I thought he wanted me? then he's trying to change me. I got up and checked on josh and fed him. then took a quick shower.

I got out and changed into high waist shorts and a black sweat-shirt, red high tops. I changed josh and dressed him in jeans and a plaid shirt. I took him down stairs and hunter was sitting on the counter eating. I sat down on the couch and put josh in his play pen. I curled up with a blanket. I scrolled through instagram in my new phone liking pictures and following some fans.

"Skyler! get up here!" zayn yells from upstairs. hunter walked over and watched josh while I ran upstairs. hen I got up there zayn was in Soulas room with Soula picking up some of her clothes.

"yeah zayn?" I ask.

"pick up these cloths Soula had thrown them around while watching josh so you have to clean it up!" he said

"no zayn I made the mess I'll pick it up!" Soula screams at zayn. I'm guessing they were fighting about it earlier. I turned and walked down the hall to niall room.

he opened the door with a smile and let me inside. I walked over to his bed and crawled under the covers.

"sky. don't cry it-" he started

"I'm not crying! I refused to cry for a long time. I'm just confused. zayn came back for me yet he treats me like a maid and wants to change me!" I say

"I'm sorry that he's treating you like shit and i think he just wants his little sister back." niall says rubbing my back.

"well I'm not little anymore I'm fucking 15 I've changed. I don't want to even want to be here. you guys crushed me."

"I know you've changed. and I know your mad but I'm sorry. I want to make it better please!" niall begged

"fine niall I forgive you." I say

"I know you hate us but- wait what?" I smiled

"I forgive you. none of the boys have even talked to me about leaving me. they just think I forgive them...they don't even know how much they killed me. niall I literally tried to kill myself after a week of being back." I say before niall picked me up and squashed me in a hug.

"I'm sorry baby girl." he says.

"I'm fine...hey can you watch josh for hunter and me. I kinda wanna go ride my new long board?" I ask

"yeah sure!" niall says I grab our long boards and niall and I walk downstairs and hunter and I walk out the door. we skated around town and just talked.

once we got back and walked in the door I herd cries and screaming. I ran to the living room to see niall holding josh while he cried and zayn screaming at niall to make josh shut up.

"niall give me him!" I yelled taking Josh from his arms.

"Skyler! where the fuck have you been!" zayn screamed.

"I've been skating! niall said it was fine. zayn what is wrong with you?!"

"niall not your father now is he!" zayn screamed

"no! but neither are you! I never wanted to be here!" I screamed.

hunter came up behind me and whispered

"let's go upstairs okay?" I nodded and ran upstairs. we walked into my room and I changed josh and fed him and he stopped crying. I then put him in his crib and sat on my bed.

I scrolled through twitter and decided to do a twitcam. i set it up and made hunter be in it.

"hey guys! I'm back! and this is hunter my boyfriend!" I said into the camera. people were commenting things like

'what about Alex?'

or

'he's cute! but why'd u leave in the fist place?'

"okay one. hunters mine girls two. me and Alex broke up when I found out the boys were sending me back three. they sent me back because management hates me. but they adopted my best friend Soula who is now my sister." I say

'so hunter how did you meet sky?'

"well..." he looked at me and I nodded "when sky was at the orphanage she tried to kill herself and I found her and fell in love with her." he said kissing my cheek. then josh started laughing I ran over to him, while hunter answered more questions, and picked him up.

I sat back down in front of the camera "now before you freak out! no! this is not my baby well sorta. I was never pregnant but josh was left on the porch of the orphanage and me and hunter took him in and named him josh hunter Jones. and I say sorta because honestly I want to adopt him...but I'm not old enough." I say.

'why did they bring you back!'

"good question. I don't know. I don't even want to be here I would rather a at the orphanage." I say before zayn burst threw the door.

"you do not walk away from me while I'm talking to you!" he screams

"then don't fucking yell at me the second I walk threw the door!" I scream back. the twitcam still on.

"THEN DON'T FUCKING LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING SOMEONE! AND DON'T LEAVE THE DAMN BABY HERE!"

"NIALL SAID I COULD AND NIALL SAID IT WAS FINE!" josh was crying now in hunters arms.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU ASK ME NOT NIALL! I'M YOUR FATHER!"

"YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FATHER! YOU WILL NEVER BE MY BROTHER! NO MATTER WHAT MY FUCKER BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU EVEN BROUGHT ME BACK! JUST SO YOU COULD TREAT ME LIKE SHIT!" I scream at him before you can here skin hitting skin. that'd right he slapped me then walked out. "there you have it everyone zayn malik just slapped me. yup! so to all of you sending me hate cause I'm back. I agree with you. they should send me back. I gotta go calm down josh. byeee remember fake a smile and move on." I say before ending it.

I calm down josh an put him back in his crib. then liam and Louis run in my room. "we saw the twitcam. baby girl we're so sorry that we drove you to trying to kill your self" liam says

"and we are sorry zayn just slapped you. please forgive us birdy?" I smile as Louis uses an old nickname.

"okay boys I forgive you." I say hugging them.

"please don't ever try to kill your self again?" Louis asks

"I can't make that promise....I'm sorry." I say

"its okay baby girl. it'll get better. I promise." liam says.

I nod and they leave. so its just harry and maybe zayn.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna change and go to bed. wanna join?" I ask hunter.

"well of course!" he says. I walk into my closet and change into plaid pants and a tank top. I walk out and hunter is wearing a matching pare of pants and a wife beater. I changed josh into PJs and put him down for bed its only 7 but I'm so tired. I crawl under the covers with hunter and rest my head on hunters chest.

its been a long day. tomorrow we have a concert and the boy want me to sing something. I've given up singing but I said yes I have the perfect song picked out. hunters singing too he's amazing.

"goodnight my little vampire." hunter says

"goodnight puppy!" I say before letting the darkness close in.