ch.13 peircings

I woke up pretty pissed off, those faggots forgot my fucking birthday! today's a Saturday and I don't plan on talking to them for a while.

I got out of bed and showered, today I'm getting my belly button, nose, and eyebrow pierced. Perrie's taking me because she wasn't in town the other day, EVEN SHE REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY!!! but the fucking boys don't!

I walked down stairs to see everyone there, its me Soula hunter and perrie. I told perrie soula and hunter not to tell the boys why I'm mad at them. all the boys tried to talk to me but I ignored them till perrie got here. we got in the car and drove to the mall, later I'm getting my licences! (I know she's too young but it goes with the story.)

•••••••

after an hour I had all my piercings and my drivers licenses. perrie even let me drive home! well the boys didn't like see me in the driver seat

"skyler!! why the fuck are you driving! you aren't old enough! perrie!!!!" zayn screamed

I didn't even say a word I just got out of the car and walked to my room.

SOULA'S POV.

"what the hell was that about!?" zayn yelled some more.

"bloody hell you faggots forgot her fucking birthday!" I screamed

I'm sick of this shit! these fucking boys are killing sky, and I'm so sick of it! I got out of the car same as hunter and we ran to Sky's room.

we walked in and she wasn't in her room, but she did run up here. bloody hell she better not! I ran to the bathroom door and opened the door.

I saw my sister! laying on the cold hard ground (sorry Taylor swift came on the radio) cutting herself.

hunter ran in, because I was still in shock, and took the blade from her and flushed it. he held her while I fixed her cuts.

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill these boys." hunter said pissed, sky still wasn't crying, I'm not even the one that cut and I'm crying!

"I'd rather you kill me." sky mumbled, I then bitch slapped her.

"if you ever say that again I swear to god I'll beat the shit out of you!" I say

after I fixed her up we all sat on her bed watching movies till niall bursted through the door. he literally jumped on top of her begging for forgiveness.

he then pulled out a box and gave it to her. she slowly opened it she pulled out a ring that said 'to ∞ & →' a crossed it. I'm pretty pissed at harry still. but I got up and went to my room, looking around for my phone.

"fuck" I mumbled I left my phone in harrys room, I ran into his room and grabbed it.

"soulipoo! I'm so sorr-" I cut him off

"don't fucking say sorry to me, don't call me soulipoo! name it up to sky and I'll forgive you." I say walking out of the room and going to bed.

°¢÷√|√÷'√[π€<©®™_°¢[^|]_°

are happy Soula?!?!