ch.15 romantics.

Sky's POV.

hunter and I have just finished packing for tour, we decided to take our romantic night now. we grabbed our over night bags and I had soula babysit josh.

we got in my car that I just got an drove off. the boys dont really know that we left so shhh.

once we get to the hotel I check in and we go to our room. I go to the bathroom and once I walk back into the living room I see hunter sitting on a picnic blanket and a basket on the floor. I smile and sit down next to him he kisses my cheek and pulls out a bottle of wine and some sandwiches.

"thanks babe." I say

"anything for you." he smiles

after finishing the bottle hunter rolls over so hes on top of me. he slowly kisses me, licking my bottem lip begging for enternce, I open and he explores my mouth. He tugs on my shirt bringing it over my head I work on his shirt as well.

--dirty content, dont like just skip it------------

after we pull off each others clothes hunter kisses my stomach going down. once he get to my pussy he flicks his tongue giving me shivers. I moan loudly. with out warning he sticks his hudge cock in me, I scream out of plesure as he pounds fast I scratch his back. he pulls out and flips me over and sticking it in my ass. every now and then he would smack my ass. I would yelp but didnt really mind.

I some how manged to flip over so I was on top. I sucked his dick, making him moan, I smiled at the effect I had on him. he grabbed my breasts and licked then, once I came up, making me moan even loader if possible. I thrusted in him until his fluids spilled.

---------------dirtyness over--------------

I rolled off of him out of breath, same with him, we looked at each other and smiled. after a while we fell asleep on the floor.

=^=€¢=π••€^£^~π•£^¢€^×€™π€π |^π•€π€¢≠∞

I know its short but I need ideas