ch.3 no!

*edited*

soula on the side

SKYS POV

hunter and i are outside swinging on the swings when I got an idea! I jumped of the swing and ran to the hose and turned it on and sprayed hunter! after he was soaking wet I ran around the yard. trying to get away from him because he wanted revenge!

"sky! get back here!" he yelled before tackling me in a wet hug. we both laughed and he gave me a kiss on the nose, then out of the corner of my eye I saw all the boys and Soula. we were still hugging and I wasn't about to let go. hunter saw them too;

"what are you going to do?" he whispered

"well if they won't adopted you and josh I'm not going!" I whispered back." what do you want?" I asked the boys as we stand up

"we wanna take you home!" Louis said. all of a sudden Josh's baby monitor went off and I cursed

"fuck!" I almost screamed "hunter help me with the baby!" I say pulling him with me

"a baby!" I hear zayn almost yell behind me. I ignore it and run to my room with hunter and Soula. I get in there and josh is in his crib crying.

I pick him up. "don't cry baby I'm here sissys got you!" I say in a baby voice.

"so he's not yours?" Soula asks.

"no! I wasn't a pregnant teenager. no, someone left him on the porch and hunter and I took him in and named him josh hunter Jones." I say smiling because he stopped crying. now everyone was in my room I was on my bed feeding him with a bottle. then putting him down for a nap

"sky we're gonna take you home!" Louis says.

"no." I say with no emotion at all.

"what?" liam asks

"no. I'm not going with you, unless...." I say

"unless what?" harry asks.

"unless who ever adopts me adopts josh because I'm not leaving him here and two someone adopts Hunter! I'm not leaving him either!" I say.

"no!" zayn says

"then I'm not going. bye! get out!" I say.

"wait! fine!" liam says I hug hunter in victory! then go to Soula

"who adopted you?" I asked

"Zayn, he's adopting you too! we gonna be sisters!" she yells

"Soula! shut the fuck you you'll wake the damn baby!" I whisper yell

"Skyler!"liam says.

"okay one my names iris! two you haven't adopted me yet I'm still my own person! and three don't be too happy I don't want to even go with you so get over it!" I say all the boy walk out to do the paper work and Soula hunter and I stay and pack up Josh's stuff because we have nothing.

we walk down the steps to the living room with josh in my arms and the boys are at the door. we walk out back to the limo. hunter Joshua and I all sit together the first place we stop is a court house. oh they better not try to change my name back to sky!

"come on sky we're changing your name and take the lip ring out!" zayn says.

"no! I'm not changing my name again and I'm not taking out my lip ring!" I say Zayn literally drags me out of the car and makes me change my name! I now refuse to talk to any of them!

oh and zayn says that they're gonna remove all my tattoos! no way it took me forever to get them I have Noah and my mum's names on my wists and then a rose on my back, 'ever sellouts have their dreams' on my ribs. a snake all the way across my wrist and josh on my foot. I will not let him remove them, ever. we get to a different house and walk inside.

Louis shows us all the rooms and tells us about him and Eleanor getting married and having a baby girl. me and josh share a room for now and hunter is across from me with Soula next to me.

I heard Eleanor and Perrie run in the house up to my room. they tackled me, they like my hair but they wanna take me out to dye it again they like my lip ring and tattoos too. Perrie said that she would talk Zayn out of getting them removed.

"WAIT! did liam and dani really?" they nodded "aww. oh well I'm kinda ignoring them right now." I say

"why?" Eleanor asks

"because they made me change my Name back to sky. it was iris! and now Zayn doesn't want me to have my lip ring! and they won't give me my journal back!" I said "they really wont I asked for it and they said once their done reading it I can" then hunter walked in my room and saw my sad face and hugged me.

"I'll get it back! that's not fair!" Perrie says "so this is hunter and josh!" she says picking up josh and looking at hunter.

"yup!" I say.

••••••••

today hunter el, Perrie and I are at the mall getting stuff for all of us and Josh. Perrie got my journal back and i burned that mother fucker so nobody could see it.

the boys got really mad too. I just dyed my hair! its all black with red and orange streaks through it. and we got josh new cloths and hunter and I. hunter had some money so he bought me a ring. not an engagement ring a promise ring. and I love it. I got more lip rings. I asked Perrie if I could Peirce my bellybutton but she said no. oh well.

hunter dyed his hair too. its all dark blue. its really hot.

I got another iPhone and a laptop. I didn't really wanting but they made me. they got hunter one too.

we are on our way home and zayns gonna kill us! we arrived at home and I sprinted with my bags to my room. the boys walked in my rooms seconds later. they all looked mad about my hair.

"what the hell did you do!?" zayn yelled making josh cry from soulas room. I had asked her to watch him and we put another crib in there.

"I dyed my hair and you made josh cry!" i said going over and getting him.

"you okay?" Soula asked

"yeah, I'm fine." I say not really sure of myself.

"okay. come on let's go to your room." she say before we get up and go to my all the guys are still there.

"will you please leave. I'm tired and just wanna sleep right now?" I ask nicely

"no! you are going to dye your hair back to brown and take that damn lip ring out!" zayn says. Perrie walks in and walks over to me.

"I let her dye her hair and let her keep the tattoos and the lip ring!" she says Zayn is starting to scare me again. help!

"no! I will not. its ugly and I don't like it." he says. after that I run to hunters room with josh in my arms and lock his door. he's on his bed and I put josh in the crib in there and lay down next to hunter. still not crying. I still refuse to, but I think and I hate myself. Zayn pretty much just called me ugly.

"baby girl its gonna be okay. I heard everything. I'm sorry and your not ugly you are beautiful. and I love you!" he says

"I love you too hunter." I say before my eye lids get heavy and I Fall into a world of darkness.