ch.10 truth or dare in a horror movie park...

I blocked everyone out that night.

the next morning I woke up and felt a little better although I realized that they knew about the bullies.

and todays Friday! ughh, I got ready and ran down stairs. skipped another meal, and ran out the door. once I got to school I walked to my locker and put away some of my books. I grabbed my phone and walked to history. my peoples walked in minutes later. hunter picked me up and put my on his lap though, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. then dug my head into the crook of his neck.

"what wrong baby?" he whispered

"they know I'm being bullied, there never gonna leave me alone.......I hate this school." I say quietly into his neck though he heard and held me tighter.

"it'll be okay. I promise." he says.

"Skyler! hunter! principals office now!" the teacher yelles "I am not in the mood for this!" she practically screams

"will you shut the fuck up! I'm not in the mood for this either yet I'm still fucking here! so shut up!" I scream getting if of hunter then walking out the door with hunter. I walk out the of school before screaming "I fucking hate this school!"

we walk for a while till Soula end up with us.

"sky I heard you in my class.....on the other side of the school! they called zayn. he's out looking for us......Harry's gonna kill me!" she says we are now walking in my favorite woods it leads all the way to an old park Noah used to take me to. god I miss him, so now I had the whole crew with me Soula, Hunter, Sam, Jake, Alex, Drew, Willie and Ashley. we are all hanging out in the park. its in the wood and not a real park. its old and run down looks like a horror movie park. nobody knew about this park. I haven't been here in years.

"sky you are so dead!" Sam said laughing

"no we all are." I corrected.

"true." everyone agreed.

"oh and guess what? Soula and harry are dating!" I say

Ashely and Sam hug her and the guys just think its weird

"isn't that kinda illegal?" Willie asks he's always liked soula.

"yeah, but I really like him!" he's so sweet!" she gushes. Willie looks mad but let's it go. we talk for a while

"TRUTH OR DARE BITCHES!!" I scream they all nod and we all sit down in a circle "okay drew truth or dare? oh and if you don't answer or do the dare you have to take of a piece of clothing" I say

"truth." he says

"who do you like?" I ask, he blushes

"um...erm......Ashley." he admits she blushes as well. "okay Willie truth or dare?"

"dare!" Willie yells

"I dare you to-" he was cut off by zayn

"all of you get your asses home! I called all of your parents!" he yelled grabbing Soula hunter and I, everyone rushed off. I hate you zayn.......

once we got home I ran to my room and locked my door, and put a chair underneath in case they have a key. I open my lap top and get on ask.fm answer some questions and fall asleep after cutting 5 slits on my thighs.