4. Forgotten

Amelie's POV

I listen to an annoying sound in the background of my dreams, and I realize that it is my alarm, demanding me to wake up.

I groan, and stand up from my bed in my apartment in New York, then shutting it off.

I am Amelie Isabelle Jones, I live in New York City at an apartment with my best friends Beth, Clarisse, and Danielle. I am a very important writer of the celebrity gossip magazine 'Célébrité', and I have to say that I absolutely love my job.

I do a nice every-day makeup, and wear my nice dress with a black blazer on top, then tie my hair in a side braid, but as I take a look in the mirror, I realize I have a beautiful, blue ring on my left hand.

"Now, where did this come from?" I whisper, confused.

I remove the ring from my finger, looking at it in mystery and puzzlement, and then put it in a small wooden box I have next to my bed.

I take a look at the mirror once more, and place my hand on top of a half-heart shaped necklace I have around my neck. This necklace has a very very strong meaning for me, though I don't remember why. I simply...always have it, at all times.

I take my bag and phone from the table next to my bed, and then, before I can head out the door, Beth opens it violently.

"AMELIE!" she shouts excitedly. "OMG OMG! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"

I can listen to Clarisse and Danielle shouting in the living room, excited too.

"Let me guess," I start, throwing her a look. "It has to do with Jim Parsons."

"YESSSS!!" she squeaks. "HE GOT NOMINATED FOR THE EMMY!"

I roll my eyes with a small laugh, and then smile.

"Well, congratulations to him...and to you, too," I say with a neutral tone and a small smile, then walk towards the kitchen.

My three friends are OBSESSED, and when I say obsessed...I mean CRAZYYY about The Big Bang Theory actor Jim Parsons. Okay...the man IS good looking, but it is not a big deal, I've seen guys that are handsomer than him. Plus, he is an actor, do you know when he'll end up with any of these crazy girls?...Never...not to be negative or anything, just to be realistic.

I pour a cup of coffee in a mug, and then take small sips as I take small bites of an apple, my mind wandering around what I should do today in my job.

"So," starts Danielle, approaching me. "Do you know which celebrities you'll be interviewing next week for the August issue?"

I shake my head, smiling. I love how the girls are always so interested about this, since they sometimes get to meet the celebrities I interview.

"I still don't know. My boss will be telling me today."

The girls clap excited, and start squeaking like crazy.

"I can't wait to find out!" says Beth.

I laugh at them, and once I finish my apple, head out the door.

"See you guys later," I say, waving goodbye.

Jim's POV

I wake up with the rays of the sun that shine through the window of my room, and roll to my side to check the time. It is 8:01 am. My alarm would be sounding in an hour to get ready for the first table read of the new season of The Big Bang Theory, but I am glad I managed to wake up naturally, without any annoying sounds disturbing my sleep.

Unconditional (Book Two)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara