31. Unconditional { Part Two }

Jim's POV

Colin gasps for breath as I grab on his neck with absolutely no mercy. How dare he sleep with my wife!!! How dare he abuse her the way he did!! There is absolutely no mercy over this, absolutely no forgiveness or tolerance. At least not on my part. And this is without counting everything else he has done to us.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I snap without control, as he fights for a breath. "SHE IS MY-"

"Jim?!" I listen to a familiar, female voice from the outside of the house asking for me. She opens the door, and that's when I notice who she is, and that she is not alone, but with two other women. "Jim are you-"

"Let him go!" shouts Clarisse, approaching me, but without having any success. "Jim! You have to reason! You can't kill him!"

"JIM!" snaps Danielle, and also trying to get me to let him go as Colin keeps fighting for breath.

"Jim please! You can't kill-"

But I listen to them and let him go, dropping him to the ground as he takes in a huge breath and starts coughing without control.

"THIS FUCKING BASTARD FORCED AMELIE TO SLEEP WITH HIM!" I shout.

"We know, we know.....We remember who he is now," says Beth, looking down at him with disgust. "But you can't kill him, what if you end up in jail for killing the man? You can't give Amelie that kind of trouble."

"Where is she by the way?" asks Danielle.

"I have no idea." They sigh. "All I know right now is that she escaped from Colin, and nobody knows where she went."

Clarisse kicks Colin with her high heels, as he stays weakly on the ground. "How dare you do everything you did?!" She isn't really expecting an answer, but I can see that all she wants is to rant at him and punish him for what he's done. At the end of the day, there is no way Colin could bring his voice out at the moment.

"Jim we have to go look for Amelie." It is Danielle's voice sounding with worry.

"Yes we do," I continue. "But I won't be leaving until this bastard is taken to jail by the police." I make a pause, sensing the suspense feeling in the room, specially coming from Colin. "Somebody call 911. I left my phone in L.A."

"But Jim," says Danielle. "The police doesn't remember Colin as being one of the most wanted people. It will be hard to get him to jail immediately."

"I remember, Amelie remembers. If we both have our memories back then everyone else does, that's why you have them back and the cast at L.A has them back too. That's the way it works so Colin is once again one of the most wanted people by the police in the United States...Call 911."

Clarisse takes her phone from her pocket, as I approach Colin's weak person to check his every move, and she dials 911. Informing them that we have Colin Smith, it is he the one who tries to fight us, but he can't anymore, he is too weak. Thus what I listen to Clarisse say is that they should get here immediately.

And immediately is an accurate word, because in less than 10 minutes or so, about 5-10 automobiles from the police and FBI are violently parking in front of the house and slamming the door open. The loud sound of sirens is undeniable, the red and blue lights blinding, but all of this means that we are putting an end to all of this madness.

Colin, who is still lying on the ground, indeed makes an attempt to escape. How would he not? He fights to stand up from the floor and run, still unable to bring his voice out. But just as he tries to take the dart, I don't let him. With his existing weakness, it was as simple as grabbing him and knocking him to the ground. Enough.