Chapter 16;

I stalled when I started to walk towards the studio again. I saw more posters. I pray the guys don't see them.

My phone when CRAZY. Tweets from all five guys, atleast three to four each.

"Leave Lexie Alone!"

"Why are you being rude to my sister?!"

"Gro-up guys!"

"Rude! Rude! RUDE!"

"Are you guys sure you're proper fans?"

"Really guys? Those things about Lexie; 100% false!"

I read the tweets, tears threatening to flood my eyes. I blinked them away.

"You can do this, babe." Katie grabbed my hand.

"Thanks doll... Let's go." I squeezed her hand, and knocked on the door.

They younger assistant guy let me in, I walked back over to my spot by Niall, which remained open and sat down. Crossing my arms over my chest, I stared right at Rick. Unblinking. Today was NOT the day to mess with me.

My phone beeped.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn." Louis tweeted that, I had to think of something that fired me up, just to not laugh.

"Lexie..." Rick started, completely defeated and deflated, and a little beaten, mentally, not physically. "I'm sorry. I just wanted the story. I didn't mean to upset you." He said, his eyes portraying he was sincere... well as sincere a radio show host can get.

"Thanks Rick. And I forgive... And I've got something to say... Mind If I?" I gestured towards the mic.

"Not at all. Go ahead."

"Can the people outside hear me?" Rick nodded. "Okay, so you girls outside with the posters saying shit about me, what's your problem? Huh? I'm Louis' little sister. I'm legitimately best friends with the other four... and you're HATING on me? I see so many things wrong with that, but here's just two of them. One, What have I done to you? I mean, cmon... did I steal your man? If all of the posters were made by Niall lovers, I mean I hate to sound mean, but ladies... He's taken. I mean, he's amazing and why he chose me, I'll never know. But he did. So step off. Second, again BEST FRIENDS with the One Direction boys and you guys are hating? Calling me ugly, a mooch... lots of other majorly RUDE things. I actually thought you guys would be smart enough to try and get close to me... but no. You just decide to try and tear me down. Well guess what. I've been there, went through it and look at me now. Ladies, I'm not going anywhere. The guys loves me, my TRUE friends love me, my family loves me, and clearly A LOT of other fans love me. So the haters, yea have fun trying to bring me down. Cause again, I'm not going ANYWHERE." I paused, everyone in the room shared the same expression. Shock. Surprise. A little amusement. "This message has been approved by Lexie Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's baby sister. Can't handle it? Leave. Buh-bye." I pushed the mic away from me, and sat back.

Niall just locked his fingers with mine.

"Uhm... That was Lexie. That was impressive... I thi-We've got a call. You're on with Rick, 1D and Lexie."

"Hi! My name is Michelle. I just wanted to say, those girls hating on you? They obviously are just jealous. You're super gorgeous and you seem so sweet. I saw you talking to the guys on the webcam, and you and Niall are just too cute! I hope for the best for Nexie!"

"Awe! Michelle! You're too sweet! Can I just say, you're one of the first fans to actually show me love, besides the sexy beasts outside who sand What Makes You Beautiful to me earlier. Thank you." I smiled.

"Oh you're welcome. I just wanted you to know that not all of us are crazy fans who are extremely rude. Bye."

"Before you leave Michelle, this is Louis, thanks so much for the kind words to my sister." He said, glancing at me.