Chapter 24;

—Two hours later; Lexie’s POV—

"Niall, I swear to God, if they aren’t here in the next ten minutes, like they said they would be half an hour ago, I’m killing them all. Starting with Liam." I huffed, sipping on my apple juice juicebox.

"Yea cause you’re obviously sooo vicious." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I can be Mr. Horan."

"Doubtful Ms. Tomlinson." I threw my juicebox at him. "Ouch! That was my face!"

"I know." I smirked.

"Lexie, I’m going to get you back." He stated calmly. He stood up and slowly walked towards me.

"Niiiiiall! No!" I squealed, hiding under my blankets.

"You’re such a little kid!" He laughed.

"Your point?" I asked, tucking in the blanket under me, encasing myself.

"It’s cute." He whispered right beside my head.

"Nia.. don’t." I warned. "If you do I’ll… I’ll…"

"You’ll what?" He instigated. "You won’t talk to me? You’ll not kiss me for a week?" I saw his shadow over me, I felt him sit on my waist, pinning me down.

"I’ll… I’ll bite you." I spoke, trying my hardest to keep my breathing even.

"Now that I just can’t see!" He mocked. A hand gripping my side.

"Niall… I will seriously bite you. I’m not joking.”

"We’ll see." He giggled, and attacked.

Since I’m basically pinned down I couldn’t to make. I fought him off the best I could. He tickled my good side till I had tears on my eyes.

"Nia!!!" I giggled. "Thats—It!" I pulled the cover out form behind my head, and with my free hand grabbed Niall’s arm. I opened my mouth and bit down on his forearm. He pulled it back quickly and gawked at me.

"You bit me!" He exclaimed, holding his arm.

"I TOLD you I would Niall. I didn’t want to lie to you." I giggled.

"Fine, but I’m biting you back!"

"No, you’re not!" I shouted! "You’re NOT biting me!"

He was still sitting on me, my only defense. Those damn covers again. I pulled them back over my head and tried to sink back into the pillow, away from my attacker.

"Leeeeeeex!" He called quietly. "I will get you for biting me. You did start this after all."

"Yea, you’re suppose to be the mature boyfriend who stops it… not continue it!" I told him, seeing his smirk through the small holes in the blanket.

He leant down and kissed me through the blanket.

"CHEATER!" Escaped my lips when he pulled away.

"You never said there was rules." He pulled the blanket off my head and kissed me again and hugged me tight.

"Niall, you kill me." I laughed. "OUCH!" My hand flew to my neck. "I can’t believe you just bit my neck! You little horn-dog!" I exclaimed.

"Horndog? Another one of your american terms?" He laughed, baring teeth.

"Yes! And you’re one of them!" I said, "That hurt! You jerk." I hit his arm.

"Hey babe! I’m sorry." He kissed my nose. My stomach responded to that. "Have you ate anything today?" A twinge of worry taking over his playful tone.