Chapter 30;

Harry’s POV;

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! My brain screamed, as I walked up to the counter to ask for another cup of tea.

“Sure love.” Becca smiled at me.

I gave her 4 pounds again, and walked back to my booth. I kept my face angled away from the girls. They were busy chirping, literally chirping like birds, to notice me really. The shorter blonde watched me though, she intently watched me walk back to my little booth. She mumbled to the brunette, and they glanced my way. I was rummaging through Louis’ jumper pockets finding his reading glasses and a beanie. Louis, how do you do it. I thought as I slipped the beanie on nonchalantly. I reached back behind me, swiftly grabbing a book of the shelf and brought it close to my face. Acting as if I couldn’t read the title. I grabbed Louis’ reading glasses and put them on, making a quiet “Ah-ha!” noise, I opened the book and pretended to read.

And the boys say I can’t act. I peered over the rims to actually read what the book was about; it was a book on poetry.

“Excuse me, but do you live here?” The shorter blonde came up to me and asked.

“Me?” I asked, not looking up.

“Yes, you seem like you live here…” She trailed off.

“I’m visiting a friend, or I am after I finish my tea, love.” I sent her a sideways glance.

“Oh, well, do you happen to know who the Tomlinsons are?” Her accent rang, she’s definitely not from Doncaster.

“Uhm… I think they live out down that way.” I motioned to the opposite way Niall & Lexie would be coming from. The opposite way to her house.

“Oh really? We tried that way but—“

“They live down this old dirt road, don’t they Becca?” I asked, winking at her, begging her to play along.

“Oh yea. They do, but it’s a long, dark road. I’d recommend finding a place to stay tonight ladies, and venturing out there in the morning.” I politely smiled at Becca silently thanking her.

“Oh really? Okay!” She paused and checked her watch. “Girls! It’s 11:20!” A sea of gasps followed the announcement. “The rerun of Alan Carr’s interview! It’s on in ten! We’ve got to go! Thanks for the help!” She called at me as her friends and her gather their things and bolted.

“That was different.” Becca laughed, cleaning their table.

“Thanks for playing along, I was trying to get them off our trail.”

Our trail?” She gawked.

“Hi, I’m Harry Styles. From One Direction.” I flashed her my signature smirk and took off the beanie and glasses. Before she could freak out, I ran over to her and covered her mouth.

“No freaking way.” She quietly squealed.

“Yes ma’am.” I laughed, “Thanks for—“

“Harry?” I heard Lexie’s voice call.

“Hey Lex.” I sent her a small smile, “Meet my friend Becca.” I laughed as Becca gawked at both Lexie and Niall.

“Nice to meet you Becca.” Lexie smiled.

“H-Hi… You’re Lexie Tomlinson a-and Niall H-Horan.” Becca stuttered.

“Yes love. Thanks for watching out for Harry, hope he didn’t cause too much trouble.” Lexie winked at me. “Harry, C’mon it’s late. Time to head back.”

“You’re right. I’ve got some things to fix.” I smirked. “Thanks Becca!” I gave her a sideways hug. “I’ll see you later love!” I called, running to catch up with Lexie and Niall.

Lexie’s POV;

We left the house to go find Harry. Niall drove, I sat in the passenger’s seat. Our hands were clasped together, Niall focused on the road, me focused on him.

“What?” He laughed.

“Nothing.” I smiled, turning my attention to the passing scenery.

“It’s something. You just giggled.” He pointed out, squeezing my hand.

“Just thinking.” I replied, humming a tune that came to mind out of nowhere.

“About?” He pushed; I knew he wasn’t giving up.

“You.” I stole a glance at his face.

            His eyes shined and his face was glowing. The smile that was taking over his face was beautiful.

“You’re thinking about me?” He asked, in disbelief.

“Of course. I’ve got the best boyfriend in the universe. Of course I’m going to think about you, from time to time.” I giggled.

“You’re amazing.” He whispered, kissing me.

“It’s a good thing we’re at a stop light or you’d have gotten us killed.” I took my finger and lightly brushed his nose as he focused back on the road.

“I’d never dream of that.” He looked around as we came into town. “Which café is it?”

“That one!” I pointed. “Wait… are those… Niall duck!” I shoved his head forward the moment he put the car in park, and I pulled on my beanie.

“Yea, that nice guy say the Tomlinsons’ live out that way, we’ll go in the morning.” A blonde headed girl sputtered.

I pulled out my phone and sent Harry a message. Then proceeded to look busy as they were slowly walking by the car, they entered the hotel right down the road from the café and where we were parked. I was relieved that they didn’t hang outside the café or Harry might have had to make a run for the car.

Niall and I went in to get Harry. We thanked the waitress for helping Harry and homebound we became.

Harry explained to Niall and I how he had helped this guy named Brock, and how he was going to get Katie back. How he thought it all over and he was going to forgive both Katie and Liam.

When we got to the house, Liam and Danielle were on the couch talking. Harry ran to him and hugged him, apologizing for being an ass earlier. Liam just hugged him and apologized for what happened with Katie. Harry ran upstairs not long after and ran straight to Katie.

I heard a few exchanged words and then a gasp, followed by a giggle.

“I think they just made up…” I smiled, hugging Niall. “This has turned out to be a pretty good Valentine’s Day.” I said aloud.

“Hey Lex?” Louis got my attention.

“Yea?” I replied, snuggling up to Niall.

“Happy 18th Birthday baby sister.” He came up to me, hugged me and kissed my head. Oh fuck. It’s my birthday.

Stole My Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें