Chapter 15;

“Hey Lexie?

“Yea?” I replied as I started picking up the living room a bit.

“I just wanted to tell you that—”

“Goodmorning Lex.” Niall wrapped an arm around me in a hug and kissed my cheek. He let go and headed upstairs to get ready.

“What were you saying Zayn?” I turned, my full attention on him.

“I just wanted to tell you how happy I am that you’re with Niall. He deserves an amazing girl like you, and it’s great seeing him so happy.” Zayn hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

“Awe. Zayn, you’re the best.” I smiled at him. He squeezed my waist before I put what was in my hands up and went to get ready myself.

I ran up to my room, grabbing a towel and my shower necessities and I took a pretty quick shower. I came back into my room, wrapped in my robe, I started to set out outfit choices.

“Lexie? Where are you?” Lou called.

“My room!” I hollered back, staring at the three outfits before me.

“Hey, make sure you and Katie pack anything you might need later in the day. I meant to tell you two last night that we have three interviews today, I hope that isn’t too much and I can’t wai— oh, are you okay Lex?” Lou walked over to stand beside me, he was eyeing me. “Nervous?” He asked a few seconds later.

“Yea.. Just a little bit.” I answered, completely focused on the outfits before me.

“Hey, don’t be. You’ll be fine. You’ll do an amazing job, Lex. You’re the best litter sister any guy could ask for.” He smiled as he hugged me tight.

“Lou, you’re the best older brother anyone could ever ask for. I love you Louis.” I kissed his cheek.

“I love you too Lex!” He smiled at me and hugged me again. “Oh, I like that one.” He pointed to the outfit in the middle.

It was a deep purple knee length skirt, that was ruffled. With a tank top that a really cute, design on the front, a three-quarter length cover-up and my dark purple converse.

“Though, it’d look even better with those dark purple Toms.” Lou winked at me.

“Lou, you know how I feel about Toms.” I laughed as he rolled his eyes at me.

“They make my feet smell bad and never fit right.” He mocked me, his tone high-pitched and annoying.

“I do NOT sound like that!” I laugh, throwing a shoe at him. “Get out! I need to change!”

— about an hour later —

Finally, everyone was ready.

“Let’s GO!” Liam said. His Dad-ness was kicking in. “C’MON!”

“Lex, let’s get in the van.” Niall grabbed my hand.

“We’re getting in the van.” I told Lou, he eyed us, but said nothing.

We walked out to the van, hand-in-hand, my hands swaying back-n-forth.

“You ready for the interviews?” Niall asked me, looking at our hands.

“I guess I am… Are we telling them?” I looked at him, watching him.

“We should. That way any rumors that are flying around will be put to an end.” He pulled me into him for a hug, and kissed the top of my head. “I don’t want anything happening to you.”

“Niall, you’re too good to me.” I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

“It’s because I l—”