Chapter 27;

Harry’s POV;

On my way up the stairs I heard a faint giggling coming from Louis’ old room. Cautiously I opened the door to see half a bottle of whiskey sitting between the crossed legs of a hiccupping Katie.

“Harrrryyyy! Did you know you a wizzzzardddd?” She poked my cheek.

“Katie? Why’d you go and do this?” I mumbled, picking her up and taking her to Lexie’s room. “Katie, listen to me okay?” I held her face in my hands, “Stay here. I’m going to go talk to Liam and Zayn about this drinking of yours.” I handed her a pillow laying on the floor and kissed her head.

I left the room, quietly shutting the door, and jogging down the steps I ran into Liam.

“Hey Liam, can you check on Katie for me?” I motioned up the stairs.

“Yea, everything okay?” He asked, his Daddy Direction attitude coming out.

“She found a bottle of whiskey in Lou’s room and she’s pretty tipsy right now.” I kept my head low.

“Why would she need to be drinking?” Liam’s voice took on the father-like tone.

“You know what could have happened two weeks ago… She was torn up about it… we talked about it earlier, and I said some stupid things…” I trailed off, heading down the stairs.

“Harry… “ Liam sighed, I looked at him, pleading him with my eyes.

“Just check on her, I need to talk to Zayn, and I need to ask Louis why he had a bottle of whiskey in his room.

“Fine, but you owe me.” Liam messed up my hair, and knocked on Lexie’s door before walking in there.

“Hey Katie.” I heard him coo.

I ran down the stairs and turned the corner crashing into Zayn.

“I was just coming down to look for you. Have you heard from her yet?” I breathed.

“No… I’m worried. She said she’d call AS SOON as she landed.” Zayn pulled at his lip, and ran his other hand through his hair. “Harry, what if—“

He paused, when there was a knock on the door.

“Guys? It’s kind of chilly out here…” Danielle’s voice rang quietly.

“There she is!” I exclaimed, running to the door and throwing it open.

“Hi Harry, Hi Zayn.” She smiled at us.

“Hey Dani!” I pulled her in for a hug.

“Where’s Liam?” She asked, excitedly.

“He’s upstairs checking up on a friend… Dani, I’ve screwed up big time.” I told her.

“Tell me everything Harry.” She placed her arm on mine and I looked at Zayn.

“I’ll go talk with Katie and Liam.” Zayn spoke softly and heading up the stairs, taking two at a time.

We sat on the couch and I told her everything, everything that has happened over the last month between Katie and I. She listened intently taking it all in.

“Well, Harry. You need to talk to her first off, and let her leteverything out. Every little thing that is bothering her, every little thing she has pent up inside of her, and everything else she wants to let out. That stuff can destroy a girl from the inside out.” She told me. “Also, just be there for her. She’s pushing you away, because she wants you to fight for her.” Stated in a way that made me realize how much I wanted her.