Chapter 9;

Shit. Shit. SHIT! I screamed in my head.

“Well, all four of them are quite attractive guys Lou. It’s hard NOT to like them.” I said, not making eye contact with anyone, as I messed with my charm bracelet.

“Lex..” Lou started.

“Lou, you asked your question, I answered.” I said, hey eyed me.

“You didn’t answer my first one. Why’d you ask?”

“I was curious, I’m almost 18, I’ll start dating eventually, and maybe part of me hopes it’ll be one of these amazing four guys you love to death!” I answered him, a little set off by Lou.

“Alrighty then, well Lexie… pick someone to go now…” Katie said. Lou kept quiet and the ones who knew sent me a cautious look. Zayn and Liam just sent me this look.

“Zayn, truth-or-dare?” I asked him, focusing on the game, and NOT the conversation I sensed Lou & I would be having in the future.

“Hmm… Dare Babes.” He said, leaning back against the couch, his arm slipping behind Liam.

This mischievous grin appeared on my face.

“My dare for you Zayn is, if you do NOT guess the number I’m thinking of you have to kiss Katie!” I laughed at the faces I received.

“WHAT!? WOAH! LEXIE!” Katie exclaimed.

“Oh God. Okay, well, tell Niall your number then.” Slowly, he spoke. He seemed a tad nervous.

I leaned over and made it look like I was thinking, but I blew into Niall’s ear. He was reclined back on his arms, and one of fingers pinched my back, I jumped and giggled saying he shocked me. I whispered, “Five” in his ear and he smiled. “Okay, Niall knows the number.”

“What’s the range?”

“0-25” I answered him, as Niall’s hand slide dangerously close to my butt. I sent him a sideways glance, it crept closer. I repositioned myself, and ended up sitting on his hand. I looked over at him again, and his face was priceless. He had this mischievous look on his face.

“Uhm… 18? Ya know, since you’re almost 18…” He said, half-smiling.

“Ehh. Wrong. Pucker up Malik.” I winked at him.

Katie just gave me this look, but she got up and crawled so she was sitting infront of Zayn. She closed her eyes, and pouted her lips a little. Zayn leant forward and closed his eyes. It was a quick, sweet kiss. Maybe a good five second one, I’m sure had Harry not cleared his throat it would have lasted a lot longer.

“Uhm, okay… Zayn’s turn…” Katie’s eyes averted, not look at anyone, specially not Harry’s as she sat back by me.

“Uhm.. Katie… truth-or-dare?” He awkwardly asked, as he rubbed the back neck.

“Truth…” She said, still not looking at anyone.

“What were your first thoughts of each of us when we first met you last year?” Zayn asked Katie, she thought for a second and then started with Niall, who finally got he hand back. I took the opportunity when Zayn & Katie kissed to moved as he pinched my butt. Yea, I jabbed him in the side.

“Well, I thought Niall was this loud obnoxious kid who I didn’t think I’d like, Louis I thought was this crazy, insanely funny kid, that made me smile, alot. Zayn, I thought was this guy who seemed like a total douche, thankfully you aren’t, I’d be devastated. Liam I thought was just this precious kid who had a huge heart, and was oblivious to the world, and Harry. Well, I’ve known Harry forever, and I instantly knew we’d always be together… as best friends.” Katie ended her little spheel. She loves Harry, I mean, literally, I’m pretty sure she’s IN love with Harry. He did talk about her a bit when they first got here, but it wasn’t anything major. I just hope she doesn’t fall too hard— well any harder for him. Harry’s a handful.