Chapter 3;

After I finished making the couch into my bed for the night, I spun around on my knees to literally fall on top of Liam, who was casually sprawled out in the walk way. 

“Hey Lex” He laughed, as I laid with my stomach on his legs. “What’s up?”

“Uhm, well the ceiling, and my legs.” Liam laughed hard at that one, I think he drunk a little too much.

Shaking my head at him, I went to get up when a hand was infront of my face. I grabbed it, and was literally pulled up, I did nothing but plant both feet on the ground. I looked up, and realized just how close I was to him. Our bodies touching in everywhere, I felt it all. His hand still wrapped around mine, pressed again his chest and my stomach. My breath caught in my throat as time seemed to stop. Our eyes connected, and it was as if electricity had shot through me, starting from my hand, to my head, all the way back down to my toes. He must have felt it too, for he let go of my hand, and just stood there. For a few moments I thought he was going to lean down the few inches between us and kiss me, but we were interrupted.

“Niall! Help me make popcorn!” Louis called from the kitchen, thankfully he didnt’ see anything.

Niall swallowed and left me standing there, pleading with my eyes for him to kiss me. I really was falling for him, I had to be. I fall, A LOT, and a lot of guys have lent me a hand. But never has that ever happened to me. Ever.

Shaking my head, I realized Harry was giving me a strange look.

“What Harold?” I asked, sitting beside him on the floor.

“What was that?” He asked.

“What was what?”

“THAT! The thing with Niall. The staring into each other’s eyes for five minutes? The way your face dropped when Lou yelled for Niall.” Harry stated quietly.

“Hell, I don’t know!” I exclaimed. “I just don’t know.”

Lou & Niall came back from the kitchen with popcorn, and Zayn came downstairs from the toilet, while Liam put his phone on the charger and sat on the other side of me.

“MOVIE TIMMMMME!” Louis yelled as Niall threw drinks to everyone, thankfully it was all soda. They were already a bit crazy.

“What are we watching?” I asked, taking a sip of my soda.

“Not a clue!” Lou told me, laughing loudly then quitting.

“Well, that was weird.” I simply said aloud as the TV was turned on and the movie channel was selected. It ended up being some action/horror/romantic movie.

About half way through the guys got distracted and we ended up not finding out what happened to the two main characters. I think one died, and the other had to amputate an arm, and ended up being a crazy old cat lady… or I could have just imagined that much. Apart from that we spent the rest of the night just talking, and I watched the guys act buzzed, and pick at each other. It was quite fun.

——-The next morning——

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and a majorly sore neck. I rolled over to see Zayn asleep beside me, rolling the other way I found Harry asleep there.

“Why am I on the floor… I thought I slept on the couch.” I quietly said aloud.

“You were on the couch, till those two numbskulls tried to pick you up and move you. They were so hammered by this time they just fell, and we were all too tired to try and move you.” Niall spoke from the chair.

I jumped, and tried to wriggle out of the tangle of limbs, which wasn’t easy. Yea sure, they’re two of the hottest guys in the UK, but they smell bad and I have to pee. Niall stood up and pulled me up again, this time he let go of my hand the moment I was balanced.

“I’ll wake ‘em, you can go do whatever you need to do.” He turned away from me and started to jumped on them.

That was weird, Niall was so nice last night… Now he’s acting like he doesn’t like me. Whatever, I’ve got a short time with Lou, and I’m gonna make the best of it… I just wis—

“Sorry Lexie! I didn’t see you! Ohmygosh, I didn’t elbow in the face did I?” Liam exclaimed, one hand going to keep the towel around his waist, the other around my waist to keep me from hitting the ground.

“You missed my face, and nice towel Liam.” I laughed.

“Uhm…” He blushed, looking down at the hot pink towel, with “beach babe” written on it, “It was the only towel I could find.” I laughed, and showed him the cupboard built into the wall with the other towels. “Oh… I’ll just stick with this one…” He awkwardly walked down the stairs, to get clothes I hope.

I walked into the toilet washed my face, brushed my teeth, and ran to my room to change. Jeans, a blue tank top, and a off the shoulder long sleeve shirt, cut off about mid stomach that was black. Brushing my hair, I braided it to the side, and pulled on some socks.

On my way back downstairs I ran into Niall. Again.

“Sorry Niall.” I turned to leave when he grabbed my hand.

“Look Lex, I’m sorry I’ve been so… weird lately. It’s just…” He trailed off, his hand still holding mine.

“Just what?” I asked. I heard Zayn’s voice downstairs asking about food, Liam seconding that question. Louis answered them and told them it’s almost ready. I heard Harry cough and the sound of feet heading towards the kitchen. It was completely quiet upstairs, and it was just us. Me and Niall. Niall and I.

“It’s just… I think I might…” He trailed off again. He seemed timid. I grabbed his free hand with my free hand. We locked eyes.

“You what?” I whispered.

He bit his lip, and started to walk away. I didn’t move. He stopped a few feet away. He bounced on his feet, then he spun around. He took three long strides, grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. It wasn’t a small peck, it was a good 10 second kiss. He pulled me closer, and the only thing I could do, WANTED to do was kiss him back.

I’m sure it would have last a little bit longer had there not been this huge crash from the kitchen. I jumped, accidentally bit Niall’s lip. I glanced at him, mouthed sorry, and took off down the stairs. I ran around the corner to see Harry laying on his back on the floor. Food all over him. Niall came around the corner a few seconds later crashing into me, sending me into Zayn’s lap.

“Morning Zayn.” I smiled, breathlessly since I almost ya know, died. “Harry, what are you three? Get off the floor.” I winked at him.

Today is gonna be a good day, I thought as I smiled at Niall. He smiled back, and filled his plate with food.

“Let’s go out into town today. Who wants to go with me?” I asked.

“I’ve got a date… Next time.” Liam replied, his eyes glued to his phone.

“I think I’m just gonna stay here and watch some movies, I don’t feel too good.”

“That’s what happens when you drink and you’re underaged!” Zayn laughed, throwing a paper wad at Harry, “I’ll go. I need some new shoes.”

“I’ve got some stuff to work out with the manager Lex. But the rest of us will meet you in town for lunch.” Lou smiled.

I looked at Niall.

“I’ll come.” He forked another mouthful of egg into his mouth after answering me.

“Alright, well after everyone eats I guess we’ll leave then.”

Hope we can get around and sorta kinda not get mobbed. I thought to myself, finished my bacon.

--

You like? :)