Chapter 22;

—4 long hours later; Lou’s POV—

Stumbling out of the club, I felt Taylor’s hand wrap around my waist. I know of 3 things for sure.

1. I’m totally plastered!

2. So is Katie, Harry, and Zayn.

3. I don’t give a damn!

I look up at Taylor, I really only wanted to get a little tipsy… it’s an excuse to be really close to Taylor.

We’ve known each other for years, yet I’ve been too damn scared to tell her how much I’ve liked her for years. We first met about six years ago. She was tutoring Lex in her maths, and she came over to help her. She was two grade levels above Lexie. She came over every monday, wednesday, and friday for two-three hours and helped Lexie. I fell in love with her the very first Monday she waltzed into our humble home.

"Lou! Get that for me? I’m getting my maths together." Lexie called, I’d just got off the phone with my best friend, he was coming over to hang out.

"Sure Lex!" I called, I’m so glad I’m done with maths for this year. I opened the door.

"Hi Louis, is Lexie here?" That accent, I fell in love.

"Y-yes. S-she’s in the dining-room… How do you know my name?" I stuttered.

"We’ve gone to school together for years." She laughed at me.

"We have… I-I don’t recognize you… I-"

"Taylor." She smiled, holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you." I shyly smiled at her, shaking her hand. "Taylor, I’ll remember that."

"Hey Lexie!" She went over to my sister. I watched her walk away. In Awe.

For the next few months they were inseparable. I grew to love Taylor. I loved her all through school. Up until this day.

"Loooooouis?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeeeeeeesssssss?" I giggled.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking me up and down.

"Yes Love, I am!" I exclaimed.

"Lou, you’re hugging a trash bag…" Liam giggled at me.

I looked down. Wow, I’m plastered. I shook my head, and tried to gather my thoughts.

"Let’s head home, and when we get there, call Lex Liam." I said, slowly crawling into the car.

"Man, you guys are going to be so hungover tomorrow." Taylor said, climbing in beside me.

"They really are. Everyone… somewhat fastened in?" Liam asked, looking around.

"Yessir!" I chirped.

I looked around too, Katie was asleep beside Taylor, and Harry was trying to climb out the car window. Zayn wasn’t completely plastered, so he was holding Harry down, so he didn’t jump out of the car.

—at home; Liam’s POV—

I got everyone home safe. Taylor helped Louis get inside. Zayn got his head back on straight meaning he grabbed Harry and I helped Katie.

"Caaaaaaall Leeeeeeeeeeexieeeeeee!" Louis giggled.

"Okay Lou, Taylor, mind laying him down on the couch? There’s painkillers in the kitchen cabinet if anyone needs any."

"Okay Liam." She smiled sweetly at me.

She’s such a sweetheart. Walking back outside, I pulled out my cell phone. I found Lexie’s number and hit “call”. Two rings later a groggy Lexie answered.

"Hello?" I heard her yawn, I looked at my watch. 3:00AM Good job Liam.

"Hey Lex, it’s Liam. We’re home."

"Okay, you guys have fun tonight?" She asked, I heard Niall cough, or do something.

"Yes ma’am. Taylor and I are the only sober ones. It was crazy."

"Wait, you and Taylor? Katie and Harry alone?" Her voice took up an urgent tone.

"I think so, they got in before me… Why?" I started to walk back towards the house.

"You know how there are different kinds of drunks right?" She asked slowly.

"Yea… Where is this going?"

"What kind of drunk has Harry become?" Lex questioned.

"Well, it’s safe to say he isn’t the loud drunk, or the crying drunk. He’s more of a… horny drunk." I answered her, it dawning on me where this is going. "What about Katie…?"

"More or less the same. Liam. Go check on them. Now." I went to hang up, "With me on the line."

"Why? It could get awkward…" I’m being truthful.

"Because IF they’re doing anything, Katie will be getting a nice chunk of what I’ve got to say." She replied, seemingly fully awake now.

"Lexie, I woke you up, if you start yelling Niall will wake up, go back to sleep and I’ll call you first thing in the morning with an update."

"Liiiiiii!" She whined.

"Lex. Listen, if something is going on, I’ll fix it. You’re in the hospital. Calm down. I got this." I heard her sigh.

"Fine, Li. But first thing in the morning. Call me. Or I WILL drag my crippled butt home and get your ass." I laughed at her. I could see her doing it.

"Goodnight Lexie."

"Goodnight Li."

"Aye. Liam. GO away!" Niall mumbled.

"Goodnight Nialler."

"Yea whatever."

I heard Lexie giggled, and Niall start snoring again.

"Goodnight guys."

"First thing in the morning. Bye."

With that Lexie and Niall were back in dreamland at the hospital. And I was left to go make sure Harry and Katie weren’t have sex. Awesome.

"Katie? Harry?" I called, walking back into the house.

"They went up to Louis’ room…" Taylor told me quietly.

I looked down at the passed out Louis. From a guy to a guy, he looked peaceful, I wish I was like that right now.

Taking the stairs three at a time, the top step was only a few steps away. Reaching the top of the stairs I heard something I really didn’t want to hear. I inched closer to the door, the noise quit and it was taken over by loud giggles. I peeked through the crack and Harry and Katie were laying on Louis’ floor, on a blanket talking… well, drunkly babbling.

Taking a deep breath, I walked back down the stairs. Taylor and Lou were curled up on the couch together. It was so cute. I snapped a picture or two on my phone and settled in the chair, under a thick blanket. Zayn was asleep on the floor hugging a shoe, and cuddling with a lamp body… Oh wow. Twitpic! Snapping a picture I heard another giggle.

I’m sure those two upstairs will be fine… Atleast I hope so… Maybe I should…

THUMP!

"Harry! That uuuuurt!" Followed by a fit of giggles.

Slurred speech, excessive giggling. I doubt they’ll make it much longer… They’ll be fine… plus… I’m exhausted. Yawning, I snuggled up with the blanket, my phone in my pocket, fully dressed, and smelling of alcohol.

—the next day; Still Liam’s POV—

I woke up, checked my phone and noticed it was 10AM. Sixteen missed calls. All from Lexie. God, I’m going to feel her wrath later.

Dragging myself out of the chair, avoiding stepping on a snoozing Zayn, I walk up the stairs to the bathroom. I walk past Lou’s room to see the door shut. I slowly push it open.

"Oh God…"