Chapter Eight

Everyone is so violent towards Joe and Nick! xD. Enjoy!

Furt

---------------------------------------------------------Chapter Eight-----------------------------------------------------------

"Aw, Kurt! I can't beleive your Dad is getting married! Any plans so far?" I smiled as we walked into the choir room. 

Burt Hummel and Carole Hudson just announced to Kurt that they were getting married! Not only was it exciting to Kurt and Finn, but also to the whole club. Kurt told us that the couple wanted him to plan the wedding, so Kurt decided to make it a glee wedding! We would be performing down the aisle and even have a little set list for the reception. We went to the second row of chairs and sat down next to Mercedes and Quinn.

"Well, I was thinking of blood red dresses for the ladies.." He pulled out a bridal magazine from his binder.

I leaned over to get a better look of the dress, it was beautiful, a classic Jenny Yoo dress. I looked up for a second to see Finn walk in with Rachel. We haven't had a real conversation since that kiss in the hall last week, the most words we said to each other was 'Hi, how you doing? Cool. See ya.'. Rachel sat down in front of Kurt while Finn shot me a little smile. I smiled back and gave him a little wave. It wasn't like I didn't want to be something more...we just both knew that we couldn't at least not yet. 

"Oh! I need to give you both this." Kurt brought me back to reality as he handed me and Finn and a piece of paper.

"What is this?" I asked, looking at the sheet.

 "My wedding itinary." He beamed.

Finn couldn't help but laugh, "Already?"

Kurt just nodded, "As soon as my dad told me about the wedding, my wheels started to turn. I have no idea what I just learned in Spanish."

I laughed and skimmed through the paper, "Awesome! But maybe you could ad-"Okay guys!"

Mr. Shue walked into the room, setting his briefcase on the piano. I put the paper back in my binder as everyone's attention went to the front.

"Let's get going! We have a wedding to practice for!"

XXX

"Please, Joe. Can you just take me to Kurt's house after school?" I begged as I stood next to him at his locker.

 Kurt had another run win with Karofsky. Kurt was shakend and was realesed from school for the rest of the day, I needed to see him. I had to make sure he was okay, it was my fault that this was happening to him. Joe slammed his locker shut as Nick jumped a bit.  

 "No way am I driving you to that fag's house." He practically yelled at me.  

Nick looked at Joe, "C'mon dude, we could drop her off a block away."  

Joe and I both gave Nick a questioning look. Was he really helping me? Joe looked pissed off, which was something that NO ONE needs to see. Never the less, Joe sighed and nodded.  

"Fine. But I'm going to drop you off a block away." He confirmed, then walked away towards the parking lot.  

 I turned to Nick with a smile on my face, "Thanks."  

 "Whatever." He shrugged off my manner and walked with Joe.  

I just kept on smiling and ran to catch up with my brothers.  

XXX

No P.O.V.  

"If you think we're picking you up, you're sadly mistaken." Joe said as Lizzie got out of the car.  

Instead of dropping Lizzie off a block away, he actually dropped her off THREE blocks away. Ohio may be known for its cold weather, but it could be hot. Especially this time of year in the transition from fall to winter.