Chapter Ten

A Very Glee Christmas

------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Ten---------------------------------------------------

Lizzie P.O.V.  

 Oh but it's cold outside...  

I jumped into Blaine Anderson's arms as we finished the hit song Baby It's Cold Outside. I know what you're thinking 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU KNOW KURT LIKES HIM! WHAT ABOUT FINN?'. Okay, first calm down, it's definetly not what you think. Blaine and I are in the King's Island Christmas Spectacular, a tradition in Ohio that I have been trying to get into once I hit the audition age. This year is going to be my first year actually PERFORMING in it and I was nervous. Luckily, this was Blaine's third year so he gave me some tips.

Blaine and I were picked to do the duet this year. Apparently, our voices matched perfectly-something the judges took note of when we both auditioned. It was great being able to perform a song with someone I already know, especially a song like this. Blaine put me down as the director, Bobby, and a few other crew members clapped for us.

"That was great guys! You're done for the day."

Blaine and I said our 'thank yous' then walked off stage towards our bags. We walked out to the parking lot together, starting a little conversation when my phone vibrated. I smiled when I saw it was Kurt.

"What's up?" Blaine asked as he leaned on his car next to mine.

I opened the keyboard, "Just Kurt asking how rehearsal went."

Ever since I told Kurt that Blaine and I were going to be performing together, he has been checking in everyday after our scheduled rehearsal. Even more than Finn! Blaine just chuckled, jeez, he was totally oblivious that Kurt was smitting over him. I guess with could cause, Kurt was great at hiding his feelings.

"He and I actually practiced the song today at Dalton." Blaine smiled, putting his bag in the trunk,

"He gave you a run for your money."

I nodded, "Trust me, Kurt can outsing me anyday. He hits notes that I will never be able to."

Yes, I was bragging about Kurt to Blaine. Hey, I'm Kurt's friend...the least I could do was help him out with his crush. Blaine nodded.

"He does have some pipes. Even though he didn't get the solo for Sectionals, he still blew us all away."

I made a mental note to tell Kurt about how he blew Blaine away. It would make his holiday. Blaine gave me a hug then we went our seperate ways.  

XXX

"So, were you and Blaine getting cozy by the fire?" Finn joked as we walked through the mall. I nudged him a bit.  

Today, after the club's fail at caroling, Artie found out at Brittany still beleives in Santa Claus. Wanting to keep the magic alive for his girlfriend, he persuaded the club to come with him and Brittany to tell 'Santa' our own Christmas wishes. How sweet was that? Nick wanted to go, but he thought it would be best for him to stay behind. Especially since Joe was has been eyeing him like a hawk. It was obvious he was getting supisicous about Nick's recent needs to go to the choir room. Finn and I made it to the Santa Station to see everyone around the white fence. Brittany was pressed up agantist it, trying to catch a glimpse of the bearded man.  

 "Well, I guess I'll go first." Mercedes said as she walked through the gate.

Brittany jumped up and down, "Go, Mercedes! Go!"