Chapter Tweleve

I'm so sorry for the lacks of post guys! My main computer, the only computer I can post on, was broken down for a couple of week. But I have two new chapters of this story so I'll post them now!

Silly Love Songs

-----------------------------------------------------------Chapter Twelve------------------------------------------------------

Oh God. He knows my coffee order. 

I smiled as I re-read the text that Kurt sent me earlier this morning. He was so excited over a simple hot beverage, but it was a big step in a relationship. Mercedes sat next to me and talked to Tina as I watched Finn contemplate on where to sit. Of course, there was an empty seat on my left and an empty seat next to Quinn on her left. He still had no idea that I had seen that kiss between them and, yes, it still hurt to think about. Every time I looked at the two, that was all I could see. I smiled as Rachel came in and motioned for her to sit next to me, I just couldn't sit next to Finn. Not after seeing that.

Finn nodded to himself as he took the seat next to Quinn and Nick walked in, claiming a seat next to Rachel. The two smiled at each other, they seemed to be hitting something off. Nick would lock himself in his room and talk to her on the phone for hours, it was cute. 

"Alright, guys." Mr. Schue said as he drew a heart on the board with the word 'Love' in it, "I have one word for you.."

Brittany raised her hand, "Is it love? I'm totally going to graduate now." She smiled at Artie as I giggled.

"As you all know, Valentine's Day is on it's way. So, I want you to pick a partner and sing to them what you think is the greatest love song." 

Mercedes sighed and rolled her eyes. She never really was the 'Lovey-Dovey' type. She was more of the independent diva, which is why I loved her! Before we could partner up, Finn went up to the front of the class. Great, what does he want?

"I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any of us being slushied." We all applauded, happy for the second set of clothes that left untouched in our lockers. "I think since I led the football team to victory might have something to do with it. I'm the closest thing the club has to a celebrity right now." I raised an eyebrow, this didn't sound like Finn at all. "And, just like a famous athlete, I want to give to a charity. You guys. So, I'm setting up a kissing booth." We locked eyes, my own narrowing in confusion. "A..a dollar a smooch, I'm donating on the proceeds to Glee Club."

"You just want to kiss a bunch of girls." Mercedes rolled her eyes. 

I could feel myself get nauseous. It was bad enough watching him kiss Quinn, how would I feel seeing a bunch of random girls locking lips with him. I raised my hand and Mr. Schue called on me.

"Uh, can I be excused?" He nodded, "Uh, sure.."

I grabbed my stuff and fast walked out of the room. Finn called my name but faded as soon as the door shut behind me. I dropped my bag and ran to the nearest trash can, holding onto the edges for dear life. I heard the choir door open then close as footsteps made their way over to me. Hands held my hair.

"Is everything okay?" Nick's voice dripped with concern.

I nodded as I stood up, my hair going through Nick's fingers. "Yeah...I'm totally fine." I lied.

I grabbed my stuff from the floor and listened as Nick spoke.

"I know we don't have the best relationship, but you can tell me when something is bothering you. I am your brother, y'know."