Chapter Sixteen- Part 2

OMG. I'M GOING TO GO TO NEW YORK FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND I MIGHT GET TO SEE NICK IN HOW TO SUCCEED!!!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WHILE I FANGIRL!! :D

------------------------------------------------------Chapter Sixteen----------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I'm at the hospital now...no, they won't let me see him yet.....I tried to get a hold of Joe, but it went straight to voice mail....Okay, please hurry....love you too...bye." 

I hung up my cell and walked down the cold hospital hallway back towards the waiting room. I couldn't beleive that my brother was in a 'Critical Care' Unit. He was always so healthy...what happened? I sat next to Finn in the waiting room, he wouldn't leave until my parents came...it was nice to have his company. He looked down at me.

"What did your parents say?" 

I put my hair behind my ear, "They're on their way...just stuck in traffic."

We sat in silence for awhile, I stared at my freshly manicured nails as Finn played with his tie. I looked over at him.

"Thanks for staying with me, hospitals tend to freak me out." I giggled lightly.  

I hated everything about hospitals. The soapy-smell of it, people in wheelchairs, doctors running up and down the halls...everything. Heck, I even hated the food, even though I never had it. They also remind me of my older brother...Kevin. He died from a drunk driver when I was ten years old. When he got to the hospital, they said he would survive...but then, he died four hours later. Finn's voice brought me back to reality.  

Finn smiled softly, "It's no problem, are you cold?"  

I noticed that I was arms were crossed and my hands were rubbing up and down my arms. Oh yeah, I also hate the AC in hospitals. I gave a soft smile, trying to push the memory of being here with Kevin out of my mind.  

"How did you know?" I joked.  

Finn took off his suit jacket and draped it around my shoulders. I smiled at him, silently thanking him. The jacket was warm and welcoming...just like Finn. Heck, it even smelled like him. I pulled my phone out of my clutch and looked to see if I had any new messages from Joe-nothing.

"Joe still didn't respond?!" Finn asked, surprised.

 I sighed, "Nope. God...you think he would wonder where Nick went."  

Finn just shook his head, annoyed by Joe's action. I sighed again.   Where was he?!  

XXX  

"Wow, Joe. That was-"Amazing, I know."  

Joe smiled smuggly as he buttoned up his dress shirt. He knew he was a pro at sex, he didn't need every girl to remind him. The first time he did it, he was sixteen, it was when he was away at summer camp. Now, he was on girl number three. It was a bit sad that no girl questioned his requests, this included his date tonight. All he had to do was to ask her to meet him under the bleachers on the field...and she listened!  

After putting on his pants, he checked his pant pocket. 10 Calls and eight texts?! Damn, someone wanted his attention. He frowned slightly when he saw it was from Lizzie. Ugh, what did SHE want? He decided to listen to the v-mail, just for a laugh.  

Lizzie: JOE! WHERE ARE YOU?! I don't know if you know, but Nick was JUST taken to the hospital. I need a ride...NOW.  

Joe gasped. What was wrong with Nick?! He listened to the messages, they were all basically the same. Until he got to the last one, this one seemed calmer. You could tell she was drained.