9: Bella

"This place? I thought we were going to your place. It always smells like homeless people here." Cameron complains.

"I know, but I hear Ben was here and he owes me twenty bucks." Dove responds.

"Couldn't you have got the money later tonight. He's going to be at the party." I tell her.

"Yeah, but whenever Ben's at Sunset he is always swindling someone out of their money. It's the perfect place to get it." Dove, as usual, parks terribly and Cameron and I grudgingly head into Sunset.

It's dark and stingy in here, the perfect place for teenagers to hang out. The walls are a dark wood and basically falling apart. The floors looked like they once had carpet on top, but was removed and now a lifeless tile is in its place. There were tables and chairs strewn about and barely anybody working. Dove leaves us to go find Ben, her polished self looking so out of place here.

"I'm going to go get a drink." Cameron walks out of Sunset and walks towards the gas station that's around the corner. Near the pool table I see Beck talking to some guys.

"Hey!" I greet him.

"Hey yourself." He gives me a kiss on the forehead. "What are you doing here?"

"Dove is looking for Ben. He owes her money."

He nods his head. "Stay awhile?"

He gives me his beer and wraps one of his arms around my waist. "Sure."

The last day of schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें