17: Taylor

"So..." I start off.

"So..." She trails on.

We were both laying in bed under the covers staring at the ceiling.

"Was it good?" I asked nervously.

She nods. "Yeah it was, it was." She smiles a little. "But you could hold off when you do that thing."

"What thing? That thing?" Dove nods. "Oh that thing. Okay."

Her white blonde hair is spread all over the pillow mixing with my long black hair

"I thought you would be more confident after... this. Because you brag all the time about-"

I interrupt her. "I know, but it's different this time." I confess.

She adverts her gaze from the ceiling. "Different how?"

I chuckle. "It's you. You're different from all the other girls."

She sits up in bed holding the white cotton cover to her chest. "Really?" She questions skeptically. " Explain to me how I'm different."

I roll my eyes. "Why do girls always want to be reassured about something? I'm telling you you're different to me, so you're different."

"But you could be lying!" She complains.

"I'm not! You just carry yourself in this way that's enticing and you don't settle for anything less than you deserve. I like that."

Instead of thanking me she ask, "Are you high or something?"

"I mean just a little, but I mean every word thats coming out of my mouth."

Dove shyly looks away from me. "Well then, thank you."

I gently take the tips of my fingers and tilt her chin towards me. "Round two?" I grin mischievously.

"You're an idiot!" She exclaims, but yet she climbs right back on top of me.

"Alright!" I holler.