23: Taylor

"Thanks for letting me tag along." The sophomore says.

"Anytime, you're like us. Just younger." Andrew tells him.

The kid chuckles. "Some of the girls tell me it's a bad thing."

"Some of the girls don't know what the hell they're talking about." Andrew puts his feet up on the dashboard and lowers the back of the chair to a slant.

"Dude what the fuck. I'm sitting here." I complain and kick his chair repeatedly.

Andrew lowers the chair some more "I get to do what I want with my car." He points out.

"But you're not even driving!"

"Only cause I'm drunk." Andrew says.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

"You know Jenny has quite the tongue on her. You know the way she-"

"Dude gross! I don't want to hear about your make out session." Andrew does fake barfing noises, cutting of Ben.

"Yeah and that came out of no where." I add. "Just focus on driving."

"Where to?" Ben ask.

"Um let's go to the peak. I heard there was a gathering." Andrew tells us. "The peaks!" He shouts out the window like a dog.

"Dude shut the fuck up!" I yell at him and kick his chair again.

He turns around abruptly, "I swear if you kick my chair one more time I'm kicking you the fuck out!"

We stare at each other for a little while until we break into a smile. He pulls up his seat and I stop kicking it.

"Dylan, you like the peaks?" Andrew ask the kid next to me.

"Yeah it's cool, but isn't it far?"

"Only about thirty minutes. You know what else takes about thirty minutes? Taylor." Ben starts laughing but no one else joins in. Andrew slaps him on the back of the head.

"That wasn't funny. I bet you only take like two. Thirty isn't bad man."

Ben slowly stops laughing. "Whatever guys." He says embarrassed. "But seriously I heard you banged someone upstairs. Who was it?"

I bite the inside of my cheek. " I don't know if I should tell you guys."

Ben sighs. "Oh come on! What do you have to lose. Your dignity?"

Before I can reply Andrew answers for me. "It was Dove. I saw her kiss your cheek. I'm not stupid."

"No way! You got Dove! Nice!" Ben comments and puts his hand back so I could give him a high five. But I don't.

"No, it's not like that." I tell him.

"Wait. Do you guys... Do you like her? As in like her like her?" Ben tries to confirm.

I shrug and lean back into the car seat

I shrug and lean back into the car seat. "I don't know. It's complicated."

"No it's not. We can talk to girls, fuck them, but don't ever fall into their trap." Andrew says.

"What trap?" Dylan ask.

"The trap.... Of love!" Andrews exaggerates by flailing is arms into the air.

"Just like how you refuse to fall into Cameron's trap?" I ask him.

Andrew calms down. "That's different man. We are just friends. There is no trap."

I roll my eyes. "If you say so Mr. Bachelor."