25: Andrew

"So you and Dove?" I casually ask Taylor who was currently playing on the monkey bars of a playground.

"How'd you guess?"

"You just seemed different talking to her." I take out a lighter from my back pocket and light a cigarette.

"Women can do that to you, man." He finally gives up trying to keep his long legs from touching the ground, and releases his grasp from the bars.

"Isn't it weird that we've known each other our whole lives and seen each other everyday, but won't anymore after next year." Taylor mentions as he sits down next to me on a bench.

I shrug my shoulders. "I guess. I try not to think about it."

Taylor teases me. "Aw, because you'll miss me too much?" He pulls me under his arms and starts messing with my hair.

 "Aw, because you'll miss me too much?" He pulls me under his arms and starts messing with my hair

"I'll miss something, but it definitely won't be you." I tell him wriggling out of his grasp.

"Cameron?" He quickly gets up. "You're one true love!" He shouts at the top of his lungs.

"What no-" I'm interrupted by the sound of a horn and see a Chevy speeding down the residential road.

The car roughly slows down besides Taylor and I and the owner rolls down their window.

"Babe!" Taylor shouts and sees Dove driving.

"Both of you are too wasted to be driving." I roll my eyes at Dove trying to be motherly.

"No I'm fine!" Taylor exclaims as he trips all over himself trying to reach Doves car.

"Yeah right. I'll drive with you and Cameron will drive Andrew."

"What?" Cameron yells from the car.

I throw my cigarette on the grown and put it out. "Oh come on cammy, I'm not that bad."

Cameron mutters a bunch of things under her breath, probably curse words, as she gets out of Dove's car and slams the door behind her.

She puts her hands out for my keys and I throw them to her and she complains all the way to my car that was parked on the completely other side of the playground.

"Don't fool around too much, you two." I shout to Taylor and Dove before they leave.

"Can't make any promises." Taylor yells back and flashes me a grin.

******************************************
Hey it's the author!!! And Andrew may not act like it, but we all know he's going to miss everybody (even Taylor) when they graduate 😭😭