18: Cameron

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I shout in Andrews ear.

"Getting Beck hella wasted." He responds while watching Beck do a keg stand.

"You are suppose to be trying to get him back together with Bella." I say angrily. "Not getting him wasted!" I point towards Beck's direction and now a small crowd has gathered around him, watching his long legs spread upwards as others try to help him balance himself on top of the keg.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Why? He dumped her."

I scoff. "Do you even understand relationships? He only did that because he's upset, and getting him drunk is going to make it worse! They need each other."

"No, what he needs is alcohol." Andrew responds.

"Why are you like this?! Bella is your friend too!" I yell in frustration. I stomp away from him and exit the house to the back patio. I don't even give him time to respond.

After searching for a few minutes, I found Bella crying in the tall grass ways away from the house. She wouldn't get up, so I basically had to drag her back to the party. Bella was surprisingly heavy. I didn't take her inside, but I laid her down on some patio furniture near the pool. Where's Dove when you need her?

"It's going to be okay. I promise Bella." I push my fingers through her hair trying to comfort her, but tears keep streaming down her blotchy face.

" I push my fingers through her hair trying to comfort her, but tears keep streaming down her blotchy face

After about ten minutes she stopped crying and now she just has this blank look on her face. "Maybe I should not go." She whispers.

"No!" I exclaim. "I refuse to let you stay in this dump of a town forever. You are going whether or not you and Beck are dating."

She doesn't respond. "Shit." I really need to find Dove, she's really good at comforting people.

Walking out the glass doors in the back of the house is the sophomore we saw earlier today. "Hey you! David come here!" I shout out after him.

For a second he looks confused, but then he realizes that I'm calling him. "It's Dylan."

"Okay, whatever. Can you watch my friend till I come back please?" I beg him.

He points to Bella. "Her?" He gives her a look over. "Is she okay? Did she take a bad drug or something?"

I shake my head no. "She's just having a hard night."

"Okay I'll watch her."

I jump off from the seat next to Bella. "Thank you so much!"

I leave the kid with Bella and enter the party once more. There were way too many people at this party, you could barely even move around. And if you could you, probably were going to slip on some alcohol. So I had to elbow my way across the house.

Near the stair case I spot Jenny making out with Ben. "Hey guys, have you seen Dove?"

They stop kissing. "I think she went upstairs." Jenny replies.

"Thanks." I quickly go upstairs and check about tworooms, but she's not there. The third room I enter is pitch black so I turn on the light. There was a blonde girl riding Taylor.

"What the fuck!" He curses and the blonde girl holds her breast, but she's facing the other wall so I can't see her face.

"Have you seen Dove? It's urgent." I question him.

"Um...." He points to the girl on top of him. The girl turns around and it's Dove!

"Ew!" I scream. Dove immediately gets off of Taylor, while Taylor groans in protest.

I avert my eyes from Dove and Taylor's naked body and let Dove get dressed

I avert my eyes from Dove and Taylor's naked body and let Dove get dressed. "What's the issue?" She ask.

"Beck found out." I reply still trying to erase the image of her and Taylor out of my mind.

"Beck found out about what?" Taylor ask.

"None of your business!" Dove snaps at him.

A few seconds later Dove has her clothes on and rushes out of the room. "Take me to her."