13: Andrew

"I thought we were going straight to the party?" Ben questions me.

"I know, but Lincoln's coming too."

Ben places his arm out the window and frowns."That weirdo?" Ben complains.

"Yeah, but he has the hook ups on all the best things. Movies, concerts, girls, vacations, cars, and drugs. Taylor decided that Jack's prices were shit and wanted Lincoln to come by." I tell him.

After about ten minutes we pull up at this apartment complex and take the stairs to apartment two-ten. I knock on the door and Lincoln answers immediately.

"Enter please. Mi casa es su casa." Lincoln was only wearing a weird silk robe and slippers when he answered the door.  Ben and I tried to avert our glances from the imprint of his...member.

"We are in a little bit of a rush so if you could-"

"You can't rush perfection man." Lincoln cuts Ben off. "Take a seat."

Ben goes into the back of his apartment and changes. Fifteen minutes later he is ready. "Before we go we have to get a little pre turnt. I got this new thing that just came in from Puerto Rico. You in?" Lincoln ask.

"I'm down." I agree and Ben reluctantly nods.

Lincoln smiles. "Excellent."

(Three hours later)

"Shit." My head was pounding and I couldn't see straight for a few seconds. "What the fuck did we do?" I whisper. I get up and I was sitting on a couch that I don't recognize. I check my watch and it's about eleven o'clock.

All around me are different type of alcoholic drinks and I can just hear music coming from outside the room I was in. I can't find my pants. I look all over, but they aren't there. I open the closet and two people are tied up in there. A boy and a girl. The girl is wearing my pants.

"What the hell?" They see me and start panicking. I slide my pants off the girls leg and put them back on. I was just about to untie them when Lincoln walks in.

He gently pushes me away from the couple and slowly closes the door. "Don't touch them. They deserve what they got."

"Lincoln? Why can't I remember anything from three hours ago."

"Don't worry, your memory will come back to you. A side affect from the drugs.'

I glare at him. "You didn't tell me about any side affects."

He shrugs. "Sorry. Anyways we have to find Ben, we're late for you party."

"Wait, what about the boy and girl in the-"

"Leave them." He says.

I don't want to, but I don't know where I am, and I don't want Lincoln to abandon me. Or worse, tie me up.

Outside of that room a major party was going on. The music was so loud I could barely hear myself think. "Lincoln? Where are we?"

"South Lake." He responds.

It turns out it was a hotel party and the whole floor was partying. So we had to check every room until we finally found Ben. When we found him he was in the honeymoon sweet with about fifteen girls on the bed with him.

"Lincoln! Andrew! I'm so glad I found you. Meet Diamond, Chelsea, Kaylay, Honey, Duchess, Rosemary, Lilac, J-"

"Okay we get it. Time to go." I cut him off.

"But why?" He pouts.  Then all the girls around him started to complain about him leaving.

"Because we have somewhere to be. Do you remember the last three hours?" Lincoln ask him.

 Do you remember the last three hours?" Lincoln ask him

(Last three hours shown in pic)

"It just came back to me. Remember when we all jumped off that-"

Once again I cut him off. "Get up. Lets go."

*********
Hey guys, To put this out there: I didn't not copy this chapter from the hangover. I just found this pic and thought it would be a nice fit for this chapter. So if you liked this chapter please vote and comment and share!