26: Andrew

I don't know where we were going, and we couldn't really follow Taylor and Dove, because they were probably going to be having sex right about now. So Cameron and I just cruised around in silence, until she finally pulled in to Sunset's parking lot. And she and I just stayed sitting in the car.

"You know you're a complete asshole."

"For what? Getting Andrew wasted when-"

She cuts me off. "No. Not about that. For our junior prom." She clenches her hands on the steering wheel. "You should've asked me to go with you."

"What?" I asked completely shocked.

"Beck had Bella, Dove had her date, and Taylor had three different dates. I went alone, because I thought you were going to ask me."

"I went alone too." I point out."

"No, you basically went with most of the football players. I went alone! Me!" She begins to raise her voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that-"

"Oh shut up! Shut the fuck up Andrew or I swear I'm going to punch you in the face! You knew, but you were scared! You like me, but you're scared! And I know that because I like you too!" She's staring me down, but I continue to look straight out the window shield.

"Sorry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sorry." I whisper to her.

"Sorry! Is that all you have to say!? Sorry-"

"Yeah!" I shout back at her. "I'm apologizing for being a complete fuck up! I'm sorry that my whole family tree gets divorce after divorce; I'm sorry that I can't live up to everyone's fucking standards; I'm sorry I curse so fucking much; I'm sorry that I do too much drugs; and I'm sorry that I'm not perfect enough for you!" I let out. All these feelings start pouring out of me and I don't even know where they are coming from.

"Andrew...." She sighs. "I never asked you to be perfect. I'm asking you to try. And we aren't your parents, because they needed badly doesn't mean every relationship you have is going to be the same."

I can already tell that she's looking at me with pitiful eyes.

"Whatever. I need a drink." I storm out of the car, that was starting to feel a little claustrophobic.

"Ugh! Fuck you!" She yells at me and starts to put my car in drive.

Before I enter Sunset I stop and turn around. "Where are you going with my car!" I scream at her.

She rolls down the window. "Far away from you!" She spits at me and speeds away from the bar.

Girls are bat shit crazy.

After she leaves I get a text: Its time for the moving up ceremony.

The last day of schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें