Chapter 6

Okay guys, I know this may be a little weird, but I'm changing Tyler's name to Cole because I just realized that in both my stories the guys' name is Tyler. Weird right? But yeah, so his name is gonna be Cole West, instead of Tyler West.

Anyways, enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Held For Ransom

Chapter 6

"Come on, please Hannah?" Cole begged. I have to admit, he looked pretty cute when he begged. Now only if he got down on his knees with his hands folded... I had to stifle a laugh at that image.

"No! Why would I, anyways?" I inquired.

We had just gotten home and Cole was asking me to model the clothes I bought, since I was now his 'best friend.' Yeah. . . No. That wasn't ever gonna happen; not in a million years.

"Because! I already told you, you're my best friend!" He whined, like a baby. In fact, he sounded so much like a baby, it was a bit creepy.

"So? That doesn't mean anything. It's not like I'm your girlfriend." I argued.

"Wanna be?" He asked, grinning cheekily.

"Nah, that's alright. I'm good." I answered, turning down his offer. It wasn't that I didn't want to, because I kind of did. I just didn't know if he was serious or not, and if he wasn't, I'd be in a world of embarrassment.

"Why not?" He demanded, turning serious.

"I-I don't know. I just, you kidnapped me. Wouldn't it be kind of awkward?" I explained, trying to reason with him. We just became friends, I didn't want to ruin it already by fighting.

He sighed in exasperation, "Hannah, I already told you, I'm not gonna hurt you. So, why is it a big deal?"

"I don't know, Cole. Can we please just drop it? I'll even put on the clothes if you want."

That made him perk up, "Yes! Now go! Hurry up! I wanna see them!" He exclaimed, pushing me in the direction towards the stairs. Then he shoved the bags in my hand. Weirdo.

I took them and climbed up the stairs, rolling my eyes. He was such a kid sometimes.

Walking into my room and closing the door behind me, I started to try on clothes. First, I put on a pair of fitted jeans and a light green Aeropostale t-shirt.

I opened my door and was surprised to see Cole standing right outside. "What are you doing?" I asked, a bit suspicious.

"Nothing, I just decided to be nice and not make you walk all the way downstairs every time you put on a new outfit." He explained, smiling like it was the most brilliant idea ever. He really was a kid.

"Aw, how thoughtful!" I praised, sarcastically.

"I know right!"

I laughed, "So what do you think of this? Aeropostale is my favorite, so that's what most of my clothes are."

His eyes raked up and down my body, and I had an odd feeling he wasn't just inspecting the clothes. Stupid guys.

"So?" I inquired, a bit rudely.

"I think it looks good. Now go and try on the next!" He ordered, pushing me back into my room. Like I said: Stupid guys.

An hour later, we were finally done, thankfully. I wasn't the biggest fan of trying on clothes over and over, especially when I already did that in the store. And him criticizing me all the time didn't help either. By the the end, I was fighting the urge to rip out his tongue and then strangle him.