Chapter 7

Guys, I am so, so, so very sorry for not uploading for the longest time!! BUT, I do have an excuse! I've had writers block for the longest time, along with some health issues. So again, I'm really sorry! :( D:

But, I hope you enjoy the chapter! There will be a little bit of action in this one so I hope it's good! :)

___________________________________

We were about halfway there when I felt the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. "Cole, I need to use the restroom, like, right now," I said, turning my head to face him.

"Really, Hannah? Can't you wait like, another twenty minutes?" He asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

Oops. I guess he was still annoyed from our little argument this morning. Eh, that's his problem, not mine.

"No, I have to go now!" I whined, sounding like a child. I didn't care. When you have to go, you have to go.

He glares at me and sighed, "Fine, I'll take the next exit and find a gas station and you can go in there!"

"Fine, as long as we go somewhere," I replied, satisfied.

Fulfilling his promise, Cole took the next exit and pulled over at a gas station. I didn't waste a second; as soon as he parked, I was out of the car and bolting toward the entrance of the station.

I walked in and headed towards the bathroom. As I walked in, a woman all dressed up in black from head to toe walked out. And by head to toe, I MEAN head to toe. Black sneakers, pants, jacket, sunglasses, and a stocking cap. I had no idea how she could dress like that, being it was like 1,000 degrees outside (I'm obviously joking). But me being me, I just shook it off and went in to do my business.

After I was done, I walked back outside and started heading for the car. Well, that's what I would've done, if I hadn't been stopped by the lady in black. Hmm, yeah let's just call her the Lady in Black. That's exciting enough, isn't it?

Anyways, back to what I was saying. I was walking out of the ladies' bathroom, when I saw the Lady in Black with another person. Can you guess who it was? Yup! It was another I-Really-Love-Black person!.. Only it was a male. Maybe they were a couple? I don't know, if they weren't, then they should totally try it sometime. They could be one of those cute matching couples! Okay, I'm totally getting off topic. This has got to stop.

They were standing about 10 feet away from the entrance to the bathrooms, pretending to look at a pack of gummy worms. I could tell they were pretending because every 2 seconds they both kept stealing glances toward the bathroom door, where I was now standing. It was a little unnerving, so I tried my best to tiptoe in the opposite direction of them. That, however, didn't work out so great.

"We've been expecting you, Hannah Jansen," the Lady in Black said, in a low and hushed tone.

I stopped in my tracks. Okay, that was a little creepy. How the heck did she know my name?! Wait, maybe she wasn't talking to me! Maybe there was another Hannah Jansen in here! After all, it is a small world, so it's possible. Just not likely..

I started walking again, trying to convince myself that they weren't talking to me. It was actually working, until I felt a cold and calloused hand wrap around my wrist so tight I was sure it'd leave a mark.

Instinctively, my hand curled into a fist and I whipped around to punch whoever just grabbed me in the jaw. As soon as their grip loosened just a little, I bolted, not stopping until I was outside.

Though, as soon as I was outside, I didn't make it far. Another hand wrapped itself around my arm, yanking me to a halt. I tried punching them again, but this time they knew it was coming. They ducked and caught my fist in their other hand. This caused me to turn around and face them, er, a him actually. It was the male that had a hold on my wrist. The Lady in Black was right behind him, holding a hand to her jaw. I smirked. I hope it hurt, you crazy lady.