Summer and Winter.

Time stops for no one. Finding the best way to use it is the question that no one can truly answer. Find your  inspiration to keep moving as time falls like the snow.- Weiss to Ruby and Blake

A/N These quotes will start each chapter of Maidens of depravity make sure you pay attention to these as they will play a major role in the plot.

Weiss's POV

The blanket of white hit the grave of Ruby's brother Omega. The cold of death caused Ruby to be hot tempered and Blake to break down randomly.

The air felt like razorwire cutting into my porcelain colored skin. My white hair started to blend in with nature's blanket. The blue of my dress stood out with my weapon Myrtenaster the dust chambers glistening from the colored light from the respected color. Red for fire. Blue for ice.

We walked past trees into a small clearing.

Scanning the surroundings as the sounds of scuffling and howling filled the air.  Beowolves lept into the clearing in front of the three of us. The stench of death permeating from their rough looking dark hides.

Ruby's POV

Beowolves.. I cannot stand those damnable creatures. They are the reason mom was taking from me. I will destroy them all. 

The silver in my eyes completely dissipated as my eyes light up as I used the power within me to burn them all to death. My eyes turning into a blinding light as the gold turned as the clearing was bathed in the golden light of Summer.

Sun's POV 

My feet shuffled through the tree's I needed to find the student's of Beacon as they will be taken to Mistril Academy they will no longer stay in Vale as Vale has fallen. The government abolished due to the White Fang.

The search for the remainder of team RWBY was on as they were the only team not found. Or accounted for. Yang of course being the sad exception. So where were Ruby, Weiss and Blake? 

Just as the thought entered my head a blinding flash of golden light shot into the air. Running toward it I fell as the last tree was gone into a clearing where the gold light shot up.

The flowing red cape of Ruby flipped violently in the wind created from her. The decaying bodies of Beowolves  sifted into the air. Death was dealt by that little frame. It was almost terrifying that she could direct that power to kill only the things that made her pissed. Her small frame fell forward as the power leapt back into her.

....

A/N I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.