Mistril a new chapter. New Beginnings

Time is of the essence since Glynda's body has been found. We need to find Qrow and Ironwood.-Blake to Ruby and Weiss and Sun

Sun's POV

Ruby's head laid against my lap her chest rising in soft snores her hair bobbing as her breath caused her black and red bangs to lift in slight burst of air. We are currently waiting for Mistril's airships to come and pick us up after the call I made.

Weiss and Blake tried to fight it at first but with Ruby out of commission they have no way of knowing when she would wake. Plus now they know everyone is waiting for them and worried. Though I haven't told them about one person they know didn't make it. I don't want to break their hearts.

I will let the deceased teammates do it. I cannot do it. The sun started to set as the ship finally could be heard the humming insistent. Weiss stood up from the wet blanket of snow and moved her wrist the snow responded and shifted into a big pile so the ship could land dryly.

 Blake shook herself as the snow fell from a nearby tree into her hair and onto her forehead. She hissed as she ran toward a nearby grove.

"Blake get back here. Damn." She ran to fast to hear me. The driver impatiently drummed his hands on the console of the ship as Weiss walked into the airship and I lifted Ruby onto her lap. Weiss stroked Ruby's hair as I turned and ran into the grove the snow bogging me down as I finally caught up to her.

"Blake the airship is here let's go."I turned her around her eyes were completely dilated her hand on Gamble shroud as she finally realized I wasn't a threat and she began to walk with me. The snow made the walk horrid as the airship barely waited for us to get on before it lifted off.

Mistril here we come.....