Battle of Remnant part 2

RUBY'S POV

The fight to give Blake time to heal was exhausting. Salem lashed out with her dark winds toward Blake and Weiss forcing me to take the hits.

My arms laid limp blood pouring down my arms in a torrent. I could barely hold up my arms let alone hold Crescent Rose to attack. 

Clang!

Me dropping Crescent Rose that was my only defense felt like a death sentence. I lost so much blood now that when I fell to my knees I couldn't get the energy to stand.

I was numb and that alarmed me more than her charging up a blast of dark energy. Numb could mean I was dying. At least pain meant I was alive.

Salem's hair turned into a dark black matching the winds as the dark power flowed into her. I could not focus my power to protect me or heal me. I was going to die. To think I would be meeting my brother and mother wherever they were before I could save Remnant.

"Weiss, Blake I am sorry." I said as the power that Salem had charged was launched at me. I could not move. I could barely yell the words to Blake and Weiss before I felt the power hit me. Or I should have.

An embodiment of aura stood in front knocking the blast away. It's dark hair flowed to the back of his neck. A black jacket was embroidered with a golden omega symbol.

 He turned his head his blue eyes flickering with amusement. Then when he turned back around to face Salem it was a look of hatred.

" How dare you hurt my sister!" It yelled the tears I could feel them rolling down my face as the power of Summer was giving time to heal me. Omega had come to protect me from beyond the dead.

He kept deflecting the dark energy back as the summer healed me enough to be able to fight more. Blake was also finally able to stand her face in shock as she felt like she was seeing a ghost. Well technically she was.

Blake yelled out for Omega. Omega hit back the power once more and looked toward her. "Blake I am sorry but I am unable to be there for you. I came to protect you all. Find someone who could unfreeze your heart and be loved like you deserve."

Blake had tears in her eyes as Omega's body began to flicker.

"My time is up the little bit of aura I lent both of you is spent to be able to help when you both were in the greatest need. I wish you three a good life. Ruby protect this world of Remnant. They need a hero." His body of aura faded as Blake wiped at her eyes and the three maidens were back and ready to finish the fight.

Salem's eyes flickered with new found interest by this turn of events. The maidens seemed to get hope from it. I will snuff it out.