Power of 3 Part 2 Attacks by the Witch.

In the end the hunted became the hunted. Was that so hard? Not at all. - Salem to Blake

Salem's POV

Darkness the word with a d that everyone puts on things that don't meet their moral standards. What I see as evil and what you do is pointless. In the end the winner writes the history for the new world.

The ability to teleport is handy thing to have. 

The dark stone of Haven academy was light only by a few torches outside and some lights inside. Emerald should have gone through with her part of the plan to take the Summer Maiden.

With a special type of injection that breaks down the neurons of the soul of the person that it is injected into. Only one thing is able to save a person that gets injected. The blood of a Faunus that is close to them. 

Tick tock little Ruby your power is waning.

....

Emerald's POV

"Who knew this brat would be so heavy?" I asked as I placed Ruby down on the floor of  building to catch my breathe. It wouldn't be long until I got what I was promised. Richs and the ability to live free.

Stretching before picking her back up her red skirt flowing on her side. The cloak getting in my eyes more than once. 

"Orders are orders." Shrugging my shoulder as I opened the iron door leading out only to be kicked in the gut with a light kick. The air left my stomach as I gasped dropping Ruby as she slid across the room.

"You monster how could you take what mattered most to me?" A blonde spoke as the hatred in his eyes was unmistakable the sword in his hand trembled as the rage was evident on his body. His shield bore two yellow upside down crescents.

"Know now that your fate is in my hands. Know my name Jaune Arc." Jaunce stared her down bring his sword near my neck.

"Tell me why I shouldn't take your life."

......