Summer and spring?

Do you not remember your old family friend for shame Ruby. I was there to greet you when you were brought home. You experienced your first spring through me.- Alice to Ruby

Summer's POV

The soft sleeping bundle that was Ruby awoke staring at Alice with wonder. Alice smiled down to her with a soft kindness before snapping her fingers allowing sakura blossoms to fly around Ruby and the giggling began.

The scent of spring air made the air reminiscent of a grove of flowers filled the air. Though we were in the house I could feel soft grass underneath my bare feet.

"You didn't think I wouldn't let Ruby see the power of the Spring Maiden at this early age. She deserves to know about you later Summer. I feel she will inherit that power of yours around 16." Alice spoke with a sadness at the thought of losing her best friend.

"I believe she needs to know later as well." The soft giggling of Ruby rang out as she playfully batted at the gathering sakura petals. The scene was adorable that Alice let out a laugh allowing her semblance to manifest.

Showing Ruby Wonderland for the first time. The White rabbit showed her watches the Ruby playfully batted at.

.....

A few years later Ruby age 6:

"Momma is Alice coming today?" I asked as she gave me the clothes to get dressed. A small red miniskirt with a red t-shirt along with my hood. The grin on my face was evident as she never allowed me to wear my hood unless we had family or friends come over.

Mother explained it to me as she didn't want me to ruin the hood before I become of age. In Patch that was age 16. The soft roar of the fireplace as a fire filled it as winter season filled the outside air.

My second favorite season beside Summer which was my absolute favorite. My third was spring. And dead last was fall.

The knocking at the door had me bolting toward the door as I slipped on the welcome mat Omega opened the door. He let out a small chuckle before helping me from the floor as Alice wearing a deep crimson hood and soft fur clothing hugged each of us in turn.

Yang with her sunset blonde hair enveloped us to make it a group hug.

A/N I hope you don't mind the short chapter I thought I would give you all a update this week before I would be going a slight hiatus of a week from writing.