Appearance of increasing Darkness.

Everyone fears the hot power of Summer just as they fear the cold winds of Winter. Weiss we can be the best duo of Huntresses ever. Let's stop darkness from spreading. As long as we three stay undivided we can destroy the plans of the enemy. - Ruby to Blake and Weiss.

??? POV

That output of power that golden light.... Remnant damn it Cinder I thought you took care of the Summer maiden. That cannot be Summer Rose Cinder personally struck her down and I was watching in the shadows. 

Who could she possibly thought of at death...She had 3 kids one of them being a step daughter. One being male. The male couldn't inherit the power naturally. So that leaves her daughter Ruby Rose.

"Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai your assistance is needed." The darkness around the figured roiled as the two people came into her presence.

"Yes Salem. But could you please stop the shadows act it makes me squeamish." The green hair of the tanish skinned emerald bobbed as the roiling darkness caressed her skin. She shuddered as the touch as if the touch made her feel impure.

I took her body language into account and dispersed the shadows around me. My white hair flipped as the winds of darkness finally left. I know my jet black eyes were shining with the dark red coloring almost the color of blood.

"Go I want you to take all the maidens power." I hated leaving this in their hands but eventually these maidens would come to me in one way or another.

A/N It's everyone favorite narrator. Well have fun waiting for the next update guys.