Haven Academy. The painting and the rooms.

How dare you put us in this room. What were you thinking with that painting? -Blake to Miss Alice

Weiss's POV

Ruby still hasn't awakened as we were escorted into the new living quarters at Haven for the Beacon students. The deep gray carpet gave the impression of blandness and that they didn't care. The white walls made me want to grab paint and paint it myself.

It is truly unacceptable. They kept trying to take Ruby from me and after the 2nd time they tried without listening to me. My eyes started to shine a deep silver and they backed off. It is almost like they knew about me being a Maiden.

So I can safely assume that they know about Ruby somehow. It makes me wonder is Ozpin had subordinates at Haven. The thoughts were cut short as the women that had meet us outside the airship had brought us to our room. 

She finally decided to introduce herself as Mrs. Alice the principal of Haven. Her half blonde and black hair fell to her shoulder touching a unique half blue dress that was traditional in the olden days and half modern crimson dress. 

Her eyes were a unique mix of crimson in the right eye and aquamarine eye in the other. A symbol could be seen in them. A sideways cross was shown in both. Her weapon stood at her side a deep crimson colored sword with a black hilt.

 Without seeing it in action I don't know what gun was in it but it had a trigger near the hilt. It seemed to take Dust rounds based on the similar rotator disk that my weapon had.

She seemed to be weird to me as if she was watching my reaction too closely. As I watched her eye color shifted to pure red then back to their natural colors or what I assume was their natural color when I blinked.

The room was relatively moderately sized the sheets were a deep black that contrasted against the white walls of our room. There was a painting showing the hillsides and cliffs. One painting in particular stood out more than the others. 

Blake hovered to it as well the cliffside showed a grave with sakura blossoms flying around it a figure in red cloak stood in front of the grave obscuring the marker from being read. Beside her a tall black haired male stood with a greatsword upon his back his hand upon the red cloaked figure and beside him a blonde stood holding his side a yellow pair of gauntlets on her hand.  

"What the hell are you thinking putting us in this room?" Blake asked as the painting brought back the guilt and grief of Omega's passing. The cloaked figure we could only assume was Ruby. The black haired male was Omega and the blonde was Yang all standing grieving their mother's death.

"Oh that painting. Well it is to remind Ruby of who I am when she wakes up. Believe it or not I knew her mother and was there the day she was buried. Summer was a great friend to me and a better mother to her kids. Even Yang though she wasn't hers. It saddens me that Yang died and Omega fell to darkness." Alice stood a frown on her face as she turned to the door.

"When Ruby wakes I expect the 3 of you in my office make sure she sees that painting first." Alice turned the door and closed the door with a slight click. 3 beds were in the room it seemed we would be a 3 member team the remainder of our school days.

Ruby was still snoring lightly on the bed closest to the the door her hair swept into a mess. She had been asleep for days. She seemed to have to rest a lot after using her power for the first time. Lets hope that gets better with practice.