Chapter 11. Haven Havoc??? Part1

Watch your mood as the power enters your body. Blake you are now what your team is.-Alice to Blake.

Blake's POV

Alice and Ruby talked about her past which is none of my business so I decided to look around her office.

The deep dark black carpet in her office was near the color of my hair or as Omega said it as black as a jaguar and as cuddly as calico. The window was a deep white frame of glass that showed the fountain that they put up to honor the dead of Beacon.

The shock of who I saw was unmistakable. His deep red hair and brown horns gave him away as smirked. Adam..

"Everyone get down!" I yell as the glass shattered as Adam lept through it with Wilt and Blush in hand.

....

Adam's POV

The beauty of this academy that housed my enemy was a insult to me. The fountain that showed the battle of Beacon drew me like a moth to a flame.The deep brick pulled my eye to a what I assume was a office.

A familiar person struck my eye. Blake I will be getting you now.

Gripping Wilt and Blush I launched myself into the window toward her as the inhabitants other than Blake lowered their heads.

Blake gripping Gamble shroud in front of her her eyes showing a death glare. 

"Relax Blake we will settle things later but for now I have a target in your new headmaster." I yell launching myself toward the headmaster only to be blocked by Blake and her clones.

"You don't know when to quit do you?" I smirk toward her as I kick her across the room into a wall her head hitting it knocking her out as her head went slack.

A shot ran past my ear. The source was a crimson sniper rifle with a scythe blade a red hood whipped with the backlash. 

"What's up little Red? How is your brother? How that is right you killed him didn't you?" She speed her way to me where I used the flat of the blade to hit her head.

"Not so tough are you?" She moaned as I moved over her toward the sitting target she hadn't moved. She thought her semblance would save her she was wrong.