Beginning of the fall of Haven

A/N To get the feel for this chapter's tone play this song through this chapter to enhance your reading experience.

Salem's POV

The spread of my power across the school was incredible. Explosions rang out and the dark coats and hides of the creatures of Grimm came to attack with me. Excellent...

The cobblestone sidewalks of the once graceful Haven academy laid in ruins. Students ran as they tried and failed to flee from the attacking Grimm.

A few chose to fight but not enough to turn the tide. The sea of black bodies became stained with blood as students fell left and right. The students of the now ex- Beacon academy put out more of a struggle.

'Interesting' It seemed from the students losing their first home caused them to fight harder but in vain.

"Where the hell are the maidens?" Cursing out loud as the chaos seemed to not attract what I came here for. The seasonal maidens who held the remaining power of the seasons I needed to take for myself to make myself a Goddess.

....

Ruby's POV

The blood and gore made me throw up the contents of my stomach. The scene was chaotic students were dead as Grimm feasted on their bodies the source seemed to come from a unique women who I could tell was dangerous.

Turning to Blake and Weiss as my cloak flapped in the chaotic wind. " We need to kill these Grimm before we take her down." I said pointing at the women whose eyes seemed to be searching as her eyes locked onto us. 

She grinned. No joy could be felt from the grin it was like the feeling of a predator finding its prey right before going for the kill.

The fear the welled up in me was evident. She made me feel like crawling into the fetal position as I jumped into an active volcano to escape her.

Just as I felt the urge to run. Weiss and Blake placed their hands on my shoulder sending a calming energy through the maiden power.  I felt my courage come back as she started to exterminate the Grimm with just a blast.

"Well finally I waited forever Maidens now get ready to hand over your power to me." The women's body language gave this off as a right for her more than a demand. She felt she was entitled to the power.

As an answer to her demand Weiss, Blake, and I raised our weapons to prepare to fight.