Jaune Arc's resolve.

Pyrrha... Losing you caused me to lose a piece of myself. Nora isn't how she used to be. She pretends to be but at night when she thinks me and Lie Rien are asleep She cries her heart out. Rien is in a giant  case of depression. I...I don't know what to do.- Jaune at Pyrrha's grave.

Jaune's POV

The source of my pain grasped her stomach at the pain. She should have been more quiet infiltrating the school.

It is funny how she believed that she was sneaky as she dropped off the brick wall near the nurse's office and took out the nurse.

Now she was in my hands. She didn't give Pyrrha a chance so she would get the same.

"Answer me. Why should I not kill you?" The hatred was evident in my voice the worry in her eyes evident as her life was in outside her hands.

"Because I...I don't want to die." Emerald stared into my eyes trying to bring sympathy from me towards her.

"Neither did Pyrrha but you didn't give her that choice." I felt my hand starting to apply pressure on the blade drawing blood from her neck.

She squirmed as the pain started and ended her tan shirt starting to be stained with the crimson iron smelling blood.

The panic showed as the tears started to flow down her face. Her breathing starting to slow.

The clinking of shoes on the tile floor indicated someone was about to come upon the sight of me killing the girl.

"Jaune stop!" The voice screamed as she started to shake me. She knocked the blade from my hand. The orange hair indicated that it was my teammate. Nora.

.....