Someone's Forever

From the corners of Heart:

The Goodbyes are always tough, but they save the pain and regrets come to haunt later.

This book Someone's Forever ends here.

Though, there are loose ends, unsolved mysteries, unanswered questions, and confessions of two hearts longing for each other. The end still stands here.

As an author and a reader, I know it seems unfair. On every part.

I know you are disappointed, but don't be because this isn't stopping here.

I chose to stop here, but it can't stop here.

So there will be continuation. They'll come back.

For Someone's Forever,

This book isn't just a book for me, at first it was just a new interest, with time and hurdles and events, my passion and love it increased. Three years is a very long time, very. There were times when I thought to leave, depression, sadness and frustration all almost made me quiet, so many times. Almost.

But then, there were reasons, people who pushed me, denied all my wishes to accept defeat. And here I'm, we're at the point which I had always planned.

It's the love, blessings of Matarani, my Daadu from heaven and my people; I'm finally accomplishing my promise.

As an author, I would like to Thank, each and every one of you. There are many who have been with me, since the start, some joined while I was on this voyage, and some left.

I thank you all, who stayed, who joined and who left. All of you.

Someone's Forever is not just a book for me; it is a learning that I got through this journey.

One of them was the lesson of Trust.

Through this book, I came to know, Trust isn't a small thing, it can destroy you deeply.

Fairly, I was saved.

It could only be because of people who trusted me. It's all of their trust and efforts; I could find enough confidence to resume writing, where I almost gave up.

Thank you Mum, PrinceMenghani Bhai,

 Anji, Shupriti,

 Praggya_Sabarwal Ritika,

 MajesticWind EnchantingCleopatra 

and all those who stayed, who trusted me.

Now I'm finally able to prove myself, the book Someone's Forever is here, as the proof, my answer, my face.

This journey if I summon up, made me cry, laugh, happy, depressed, afraid and strong. It made me who I'm today.

From an immature writing for passion to someone writing as Mission, this Book has evolved me a new and better person. It has made me, and I'm proud of every moment, every second. 

This book is for my Mum, who never thought I can but always believed I'll. Thank you Mum, for being my Mum. 

Love you!

My Brother, for being the super support, for being my Guardian, For being just You beside me. 

It was because of your words, I could make up my mind and work again, and here I am. You're the best. 

My friends, my Little Niece, my people, you're great. 

Bow down to all of you. 

Daadu, thank you from Blessing me from heaven, I love you, I miss you.

Back to story, this book had to end like this, it was planned like this.

Post your queries, questions, complaints: I'll love and answer them all! Promise!

There will be a sequel, Book 2. Soon!

Once again, to each and every of you, hats off, for being there, for being a part of Gidiera's beginning of Forever.

Each one of you matter to me, I adore you, love you.

Thank you,

We may miss them, but they'll be back, very soon and together?

Since, it's their vow with destiny and mine to you all.

Stay blessed, and smiling. Always,

Thank you,

Neelam!

Very soon...

Our Vow of Forever...

Beginning: March 29, 2016

Completion: June 18, 2019

11:50 AM