74. Rational Rage

Happy Forever Saturday!

A news, good news to be precise,

'Someone's Forever has been Long Listed for Wattys2018'

***

When there is love, there is anger because they both are strong emotions. When you love, you feel, when you feel you react. Life is not hearts and roses, neither is love. For roses, you have to go through thorns, for heart, a battle you have to cross. That's where the true Love lies!

- Neelam Menghani

***

NIERA'S POV

Every night had its end where there is new beginning,

Every tear has its conclusion, welling or rolling off the cheek;

Every smile has reason but those reasons somewhere aren't significant,

The night went in a blink, now the day has me arrested in glorious novelty!

***

I sighed softly, as I walked through the wide vacant and luxurious hallway of A V Inc.,

Morning greeted in peace; holidays were gone, now it was time to work.

The same phrase used by the Mysterious Mailer, my fists curled into ball, but I refrained myself to let my anger take over and invite another disaster.

"Hey Niere! How wonderful I found you." I cringed before shifting my gaze to the woman rushing to my direction plastering a huge smile.

"Miss. Mahri—y—ah, How lovely! Good morning!" I greeted her with the same enthusiasm, only to stagger backward as her body crashed to mine with a little force; I wrapped my arms around her returning the hug, while she almost squeezed my vitals out of my body.

The charming glint in her eyes had a new energy; I stood in awe how exciting she can stay always with that smile.

"I missed you." She spoke softly; I couldn't help but smile broadly at the lovely lady.

Who knew I'll like the company of someone who almost attacked me on our first meet. But then she isn't just anyone mean, she is a beautiful person with sweet heart.

"I missed you too." A little!

My cheeks warmed, thinking the whole day and night I spent, either with someone or in someone's thoughts.

"Awe!"

"Let's get going. Shall we!" I ushered her toward the elevator.

"Oh yeah! But how about we take some coffee before that, if you don't mind. My Alligator didn't made coffee for me." Her sad exasperated expression made no impression since I was gaping at Alligator.

"Let me guess, your hubby?"

"Yes, my Black catfish!" she giggled while I just gulped my displeasure at seafood.