39. Conceptual Claws

Happy Forever Sunday!!!

Sorry guys just couldn't make it up on Friday!

In this part I would like to thank two people who are really special to me and have provided me a new wave of positivity when I was falling in negativity.

jangotra27 and keerti5 

Thank you guys, I love you so much!

Also thanks a lot to all of you who are voting for Someone's Forever in The Literacy Awards.

***

"Would 'sorry' have made any difference? Does it ever? It's just a word. One word against a thousand actions."

— Sarah Ockler, Bittersweet

*** 

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Curve of Guidance]

Sir Gerard's POV

"Did Banerjee followed what he was told to?" his words dripped in the command of an Alpha. One couldn't counter his words.

"Yes my Majesty."

He gave a curt nod, his eyes transfixed on the wall in front not ready to meet with the presence of others.

"We had a discussion left unfinished, Majesty." Raymond initiated, folding his hands behind his back.

"Is this about your tricking me for accepting Niera as my Luna?" Majesty countered; calmness was dominating his voice while his eyes flashed a coil of brown in them.

"No Majesty. I am very much aware of the fact that now it won't be possible. Since, you have come here after making up your mind and 'heart'." Raymond answered.

"Stay in your limits Raymond. Don't forget where and why you are standing here."

"I'm standing in the lands of Kingdom Alicia, a place where my rights and responsibilities exist. And about the reason, I'm here at the call of Sir Gerard, his request brought me here." Raymond answered in utter confidence.

His answer caused a flash of anger in Majesty's face but he wiped it out before his eyes snapped at my direction.

"I hope you don't forget your limits while fulfilling your duties here. Though, I would like to know the reason of this request Gerard. That made you call a Guardian in the Kingdom." Majesty asked me, his flint taunt was directed to Raymond.

'Haven't you told me about the Crimson Moon?' Raymond mind linked; his eyes sharp and holding query.

'No' I gave a monosyllable response.

His eyes flickered in acceptance.

"The matter of Royal Vault needs his presence; we have already discussed this Majesty."

"Yes we have and I remember you omitted another piece of information from me." He turned his head to meet Raymond's eyes.

"But I'll trust you there Gerard. Finish this, soon." he commanded, his command held a hint of infuriation which made us frown and suspicious at the same time.