44. Turned Table

Happy Forever Sunday!

Hope you had an Amazing week!

This update dedicated to a very lovely reader whose encouraging comments have always made me smile and motivated!

Ms_JulieAnn Thanks a lot friend, god bless!

***

I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea

And there's just no turning back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
'cause this is my destiny

I will never say never! (I will fight)
I will fight till forever! (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up
Pick it up, up, up
And never say never

— Never Say Never, The Karate Kid

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Reiterating History]

Niera's POV

"What do you mean exactly Miss. William? Please explain because we certainly aren't habitual to these puzzles you are wrapping your words in." Mr. Theodore's exasperated and vexed voice boomed around; the curiosity to know the unvoiced estimation of mine was visible through his dark brown eyes.

Wasn't he the one who wanted me to step aside from this matter?

Now he is curiosity to know my deduction.

How lovely!

Glancing at him and others, I tried to monitor their expressions, trying to gauge their mental stance.

There was a deafening silence with anticipating breathings. It was depicting somewhat like a suspense movie where the prime suspense is about to reveal. The only difference was the silence surrounding us while the movie tunes in a suspense tune in back ground.

Taking a deep breath, I chose to save them from a serious heart problem.

"It was mere a distraction. The real motive must be something else and to conceal it, this mess was planned to distract the people. A simple set out plan of distraction." I stated; putting the facts together.

It must be a distraction if not then why there isn't anything stolen, if someone was able to do so then why didn't he? Or at least there would be some evidence to this.

Bravo! Female ACP Pradyuman! Bravo!

I wasn't expecting applaud but the silence wasn't my expectation either.

"Prove it." Mr. Valentine's unpleased voice pierced through my applauding session.

"Excuse me?"

"Whatever you are said, this absolutely stunning theory based on presumptions or whatsoever it is, prove it."

"Why should I Mr. Valentine, as Mr. Theodore already cleared, this matter belongs to the higher authority of A V Inc. not me?" I reasoned frowning.

"Well, shall I take it as your backing out Miss William?" he said tilting his head with a smug look.

What is there to back out?